CHAPTER 119

Liao Weishu understood instantly and said "Ah": "Mom, I understand. Isn't it just like the teacher said to our children before they went on stage to perform, 'Don't be nervous, you are all the best, come on'."

"right."

Qu Zhitao gave a thumbs up to Liao Weishu: "Shu Shu is really amazing, just the same, this is encouragement. Shu Shu, you have to remember to encourage your friends and classmates more, so that they will become better."

"Yeah, mom, I remember."

"Director, I'm ready."

Qu Zhitao immediately lowered her head and said to Liao Weishu, "Sister, I'm about to perform, so stop talking and be good."

Liao Weishu nodded and closed her mouth.

After Wang Jianghe said "start" in Lulin, his whole aura changed.

His originally confident and generous temperament instantly became extremely charming.

"Hey, Boss Zhang, you are a rare visitor."

"Xiangxiang, you look beautiful again today." The assistant next to her helped with the words. The voice is robotic, without any emotion.

But it didn't affect Wang Jianghe's performance at all. She swayed her waist and walked forward, and when she met the guests, she would wink and smile.

Walking all the way, he looked like a veteran who had been in Fengyue places for many years.

But when she reached a certain place, she put her hand on her waist seemingly inadvertently, and actually handed someone something. After giving something, she opened a door and went in.

Not long after, there seemed to be some chaos, and Wang Jianghe came out again, but at this time, her temperament was different from before.

Although there is still charm, there is caution in his eyes.

It was getting more and more chaotic outside. Wang Jianghe pushed people away one after another, as if he was looking for something. But her brows became more and more intense, and it was obvious that she found nothing.

Suddenly, she seemed to hear something, and her eyes widened with unconcealable panic. She pushed aside a person, stumbled and ran forward quickly in high heels.

She stopped and looked ahead, her eyes darting around anxiously.

"Ning Kuan!" Wang Jianghe shouted in fear and rushed forward without thinking about his own safety. She fell to the ground.

"Ning Kuan."

Wang Jianghe raised his head and looked into the void, but it was as if he were looking at a person, with lingering and infinite nostalgia in his eyes. He slowly raised his hand, and a smile formed on the corner of his mouth with difficulty.

This smile was completely different from the smile she had given her guests before. There was no charm, no seduction, only purity and happiness, like those bright, pure and lovely girls before they entered the entertainment scene.

"Ning Kuan, if I can...save you, I...will die without regrets."

She took a breath and said, "In my next...life, I...will definitely be a clean...girl, come...come..."

Then she dropped her hands and closed her eyes.

"Okay, that's enough."

Wang Jianghe stood up and said that his temperament had returned to bright and generous. Looking at the director, he also smiled confidently. Qu Zhitao did not notice any nervousness.