CHAPTER 61

"Smells! Smells!"

It means she smells good.

Ruirui supported her to prevent her from falling, followed her instructions and smelled it. It was indeed very fragrant. He smiled and nodded and said, "Well, Shushu smells good now."

Liao Weishu took her hand back very happily and smelled it again. It still smelled good and made her extremely beautiful.

Liao Jilin and Zhong Hailei stood aside and watched. Zhong Hailei looked around Ruirui and Shushu, touching his chin with his hand and rolling his eyes.

He raised his elbow and nudged Liao Jilin: "Hey, you said your daughter and my son play so well, why don't we arrange a baby kiss to make their relationship better."

Liao Jilin slammed his elbow on his stomach, "No matter what, don't take advantage of my daughter."

Zhong Hailei grimaced in pain, feeling that Liao Jilin's hand was too harsh. Didn't he just promise to marry her, and that's all.

Liao Jilin ignored her. When she saw her daughter coming out, the first thing she saw was Ruirui instead of him as her father, and he was in a bad mood.

When he heard Zhong Hailei say that there were some things that were not available, he became even more angry, and he felt a little displeased with Ruirui. He was willing to raise his daughter for the rest of his life. When he thought about Shu Shu getting married in the future, he began to feel uncomfortable.

Liao Jilin walked towards his daughter, knelt down and asked, "Why don't Shushu let daddy smell it?"

Liao Weishu still remembered that this was her father who took her to play a lot of fun. He wanted to smell his little hand, so she stretched out her hand and let Liao Jilin smell it.

"Well, it does smell good!" Liao Jilin said, picked up Shushu, lowered his head and said to Ruirui, "Go find your father."

But Shushu didn't want Ruirui to go over and held her brother Ruirui's hand tightly, wanting to play with him.

"Shu Shu, brother Rui Rui will feel uncomfortable if you act like this. How about we play with brother Rui Rui when we get home?" Qu Zhitao came over, touched Shu Shu's little face, and discussed with her.

If the negotiation is not good, just use strong force.

Fortunately, Shushu was more obedient to her mother, and Ruirui's brother could play with her when he got home, so she obediently let go of Ruirui's hand.

After returning home, Ruirui played with Shushu for an hour before going back to her home to do her homework. Shushu was not willing to let him go back and wanted to continue playing.

Qu Zhitao refused and sent Ruirui home in person.

When she came back, Shushu was still angry, pouting and ignoring no one, hugging her doll and playing with its hair.

"Are you still angry?"

Liao Jilin nodded: "I coaxed her but she ignored me. I am her father, and I am not as important to her as Ruirui."

He felt uncomfortable in his heart, but he also knew that it was because he had been away on mission for so long that Shu Shu forgot about him. During the Chinese New Year, at home, besides her mother, Shu Shu liked him the most.

Qu Zhitao smiled helplessly, walked over and sat next to Shu Shu. She turned around and continued to play with her doll, but her eyes were still secretly looking towards Qu Zhitao to see her mother's expression.

Qu Zhitao naturally noticed her little move and knew that Shu Shu was trying to see if she was angry and wanted her to coax her.

She moved and sat in front of Shu Shu again. Shu Shu turned around again, and Qu Zhitao followed her, keeping his face facing her. Shushu finally couldn't help but push her mother to show that she was still angry.