CHAPTER 96

"What's wrong?"

Originally, Mr. Hu was in the study, and he knew that Qu Zhitao had arranged for Liao Weishu to go in by herself.

But after waiting for a while, he didn't see anyone, and when he heard a quarrel coming from outside, he got up and walked out.

Cai Du had a cold face and said nothing. Qu Zhitao stood up with a smile and said, "No teacher, let's go in."

Cai Du and his friends followed him in. As long as they came to ask for knowledge, Hu Youxun would not refuse. He likes motivated students.

After entering, Cai became even more angry because he found that he could not get a word in.

No matter what Qu Zhitao and Hu Youxun were discussing, he couldn't get in the middle of it because he didn't know it at first, but later he heard it clearly and the topic was over.

Hu Youxun was focused on discussing some problems in her writing with Qu Zhitao, but did not pay attention to this situation. He is not lecturing per se, he has been silent, he has been immersed in other issues, and will ignore the existence of other people.

At the end of the morning, Cai was so angry that he turned blue. Tang invited him to stay with his friends for lunch but refused, so he left with his friends.

When Qu Zhitao was helping Tang cook, Tang asked her, "I saw that Mr. Cai looked bad just now. Did something happen while you were discussing?"

Qu Zhitao was also confused. She shook her head in confusion and said, "I don't know either. When I discussed it with the teacher, he didn't speak."

Tang nodded and stopped paying attention to Cai Du. Some students are more thoughtful, and teachers will not explore their psychology.

During lunch, Liao Weishu was particularly lively. She told Qu Zhitao what she had learned in the morning, and said she would paint a picture for Qu Zhitao when she got home.

Of course Qu Zhitao was happy and said with a smile: "Then mom is waiting for Shu Shu's painting. The teacher is so kind to you, do you have any gifts prepared for the teacher?"

Liao Weishu nodded immediately: "Ready."

Tang looked surprised and asked, "What has Shushu prepared?"

Liao Weishu shook her head, trying to remain mysterious: "Mom said that gifts should be kept secret before they are given. If you tell them, the recipients will not be so happy."

Tang was made to smile by her words, nodded and said, "Yes, yes, yes, Shushu is right, the teacher won't ask anymore."

Hu Youxun also teased Shu Shu beside him: "Do you have any gifts from Master?"

Liao Weishu said "hmm" twice: "Yes!"

Hu Youxun was a little surprised, with a smile on his face: "Then Master is waiting for Shu Shu's gift."

No matter what gift the child prepares, it is from the child's heart. Both he and Tang will be happy when receiving the gift.

In the afternoon, as usual, Liao Weishu finished learning a new character. She was young and her wrists were weak and still growing. She couldn't practice too much when learning calligraphy, for fear of affecting the growth of her hands.

Qu Zhitao was slower than her. When she came out of the study, Liao Weishu and Tang were sitting on the sofa, watching TV, eating fruit and drinking tea, looking very leisurely.

"Teacher's wife."

"I've finished studying."

Qu Zhitao nodded, called Liao Weishu over, touched her head, and looked at Tang: "Master's wife, we have to leave, otherwise it will be too late to go back."