CHAPTER 20

Qu Zhitao doesn't have to ride the family bike when he goes to the city with Liao Jilin. Liao Jilin drives.

Since he was buying something for Liao Jilin, Qu Zhitao pulled him towards the men's clothing store as soon as he entered the department store.

There are not many styles of clothing nowadays. Lingcheng is not the most advanced city. The bell-bottoms that she can see in Beijing are not available here. They probably haven't become popular here yet.

Most of the items hanging on the counter are Chinese tunic suits and shirts, as well as sea soul shirts and lapel jackets.

Liao Jilin has a good figure and looks like a hanger no matter what clothes she wears. However, what he usually wears most is his military uniform, not many regular clothes.

Qu Zhitao pointed to the clothes inside and asked Liao Jilin: "Is there anything you like?"

Liao Jilin doesn't have a high appreciation for clothes. After all, he has always worn military uniforms since he was a child. When he was a child, his mother modified his father's military uniform, and when he grew up, it was his own military uniform.

He pointed at the sea soul shirt: "Except for this, everything else is fine."

The sea soul shirt is a popular style nowadays. When the salesperson heard what he said, he looked at him with an expression of ignorance.

Qu Zhitao didn't pay attention to the salesperson's eyes. She jumped over the sea soul shirt and looked at each one. She saw a long black coat hanging at the end. It was double-breasted, made of woolen material, and had no belt.

Her eyes lit up, she pointed at the coat and said, "Please take out that coat and try it on."

The salesperson raised her head proudly: "This coat is made of pure wool. The price is quite high. If you don't buy it, you won't be allowed to try it on."

"If it's suitable, we will buy it."

The salesperson didn't even move, and looked the two of them up and down: "Who knows whether you will buy it or not? If you don't buy it after trying it, the boss will scold me."

Qu Zhitao frowned: "I'm not allowed to try it on. What should we do if it doesn't fit us?"

"That's your own problem."

There are only so many salespersons with such poor service attitudes in this era.

She took a deep breath and really wanted to follow her temper and say no to buying it. But there is only one department store in the entire Ling City. If you don't buy it here, you can't buy it anywhere else.

Now Qu Zhitao desperately misses all kinds of large shopping mall stores in the future, and she doesn't like to change from this one to another.

She took a deep breath. If she hadn't really liked the clothes, she would have left immediately.

"What size is this dress?"

"There are all sizes, it depends on how big you can wear them."

Qu Zhitao looked at Liao Jilin: "I remember you were wearing 185?"

Liao Jilin: "Yeah."

Qu Zhitao looked at the salesperson: "Take the 185 one."

"Pay first, then get the goods." The salesperson looked at her and was not going to help her get the coat unless she paid.

"Can."

With just this coat, most of Qu Zhitao's royalties were spent. But she didn't feel bad at all and gave her the money. The salesperson immediately changed her attitude and introduced this coat to her and Liao Jilin with a particularly enthusiastic smile.