CHAPTER 97

Liao Shaoping got off the train and came here on his own. He took a car from a fellow countryman. When Qu Zhitao went to pick him up at the gate of the army, he was wearing sportswear and carrying a big bag. He was chatting animatedly with the soldiers on duty in the guard room. .

"Shaoping."

"Hey! Sister-in-law, you are here! Where is Shushu?"

Qu Zhitao walked in and greeted the soldiers inside before saying back to him: "It's a working day today, she went to the nursery."

Liao Shaoping carried his big bag, waved his hands and said enthusiastically to the soldiers on duty: "Brother, I'm leaving! Let's drink together when we have time!"

"Okay!" The soldier on duty also responded happily.

Of course, it is not allowed to drink in the army. You can drink it when you go out to get together.

As soon as he went out, Qu Zhitao frowned and said, "You can't drink in the army."

Liao Shaoping chuckled: "Sister-in-law, I'm not drinking in the army."

Qu Zhitao sighed: "It's not good to drink too much wine. Don't drink too much. It will ruin your stomach if you drink it again."

"I know, I know." Liao Shaoping responded, not caring too much on his face. Qu Zhitao stopped talking and asked Liao Weishu to tell her brother-in-law that Liao Shaoping listened to Liao Weishu's words the most now.

"Why did you come here to carry so many things?"

Liao Shaoping patted his bag and said, "Why don't you come here without bringing some gifts? It's just some clothes, skin care products, and cosmetics. By the way, there's also the doll Shu Shu wants most. The one I bought is the biggest one. She has a lot of clothes." Definitely like it."

Qu Zhitao said to him: "Shu Shu already has many dolls, why are you bringing them to her again? You dote on her too much."

Liao Shaoping chuckled: "I am just a niece. If I don't love her, who will I love?"

Liao Shaoping liked Qu Zhitaoan's shower facility very much. After taking a quick shower, he asked Liao Weishu where the nursery was and wanted to pick her up.

Qu Zhitao looked at him and looked at him with a dark look: "It's only nine o'clock in the morning. Are you going to wait in the nursery for more than two hours?"

Liao Shaoping had an expression on his face, but Qu Zhitao ignored him and waved his hand and said: "Then go ahead and go right along the road at the door. Turn left at the second intersection and you'll be there at the end."

Liao Shaoping took the doll, straightened his hair, and went out with an expectant smile.

Qu Zhitao went to the closet and took out a set of quilts and hung them to dry on the rope outside.

Although the weather is very cold now, the sun happens to be shining today, so Qu Zhitao dried the bedding.

If it has been cloudy like the past few days and Liao Shaoping comes over without saying hello, the quilt will have to be taken out and covered directly, which will definitely be a bit damp.

Sister Shi was passing by outside and saw Qu Zhitao drying the quilt. She came over and talked to her: "Xiao Tao, you are drying the quilt."

"Yes, Uncle Shushu is here, let the quilt get wet and dry."

"Uncle Shushu?" Sister Shi thought for a while before remembering: "Are you talking about Shaoping?"

"right."