CHAPTER 102

Qu Zhitao was surprised and immediately said: "No, Mom, I can do it by myself. If you all go, I'm afraid people will be scared."

Qu Zhitao was telling the truth. Although her father-in-law didn't appear on TV that many times, he appeared a few times every year, so he might be recognized.

Once it's over, I'm afraid people will think that they have committed some crime.

But Xu Gehong didn't agree to let her go alone. In the end, she brought along a law classmate whom Liao Zhongbang helped find and Xu Gehong.

Liao Weishu also followed.

She was not familiar with her grandma's house when she first arrived, so she was unwilling to leave her mother's side. Besides, except Liu Ma, no one was taking her with her today, so she might as well follow Qu Zhitao.

When Qu Zhitao was talking, Xu Gehong could help keep an eye on her.

The place to discuss the contract was decided by Qu Zhitao, in the teahouse where he and Zhou Xia had tea before.

Because the other party and Zhou Xia went there first, Qu Zhitao went to the place and reported the name of the box directly without disturbing the owner of the teahouse.

When he entered, there were already several people sitting inside. Qu Zhitao only knew Zhou Xia.

A man who was sitting there who looked a little melancholy stood up immediately when he saw Xu Gehong, with surprise on his face: "Aunt Xu, are you Shanyue?"

Qu Zhitao was stunned for a moment and then laughed. Zhou Xia was also confused by this scene.

"she......"

Qu Zhitao signaled her not to say anything with her eyes.

"Lin Zi, why are you here? Do you want to buy the film and television rights?"

The man named Lin Zi walked over quickly and asked Xu Gehong to take a seat with a respectful look on his face: "Aunt Xu, please sit down. If I had known you were Shan Yue, I would have gone directly to find you."

Xu Gehong took Liao Weishu with one hand and Qu Zhitao with the other and sat down unceremoniously, then waved to Lin Zi.

Lin Zi walked over obediently and waited beside him like a follower.

"I'm not Shanyue."

"Ah? You're not, then..."

Xu Gehong patted his arm and asked him to sit down: "Although I am not Shanyue, Shanyue is my daughter-in-law, she is Taotao."

"It turns out to be my sister-in-law. Sister-in-law, don't blame me. It's because I don't know the truth. My sister-in-law has achieved such high achievements at such a young age. It's really admirable."

Qu Zhitao waved her hand: "You don't need to compliment me so much. We are about the same age, and you are not bad either."

Lin Zi's surname is Lu, his given name is Lu Lin, and his nickname is Lin Zi.

This time he came to buy the copyright of "Xiangzhi", which was his first time. It was also his first time trying to make a movie. He demanded perfection in everything. If he didn't buy the film and television rights of "Xiangzhi", he would not be ready to start any subsequent work.

According to what he said, he and Liao Shaoping were childhood friends. In this movie, Liao Shaoping was the largest investor, followed by himself.

"Sister-in-law, I am very sincere. If you have any request for the film and television rights of "Xiangzhi", we will agree to anything we can agree to."