CHAPTER 124

In fact, the houses in the suburbs are really not that good, and the house sold is just a bungalow.

The son of the house seller has graduated from college and found a good job outside. He wants to take his parents over to live there. If he doesn't come back, the house will just gather dust here.

There are no other relatives at home. If you ask neighbors to help look after it, you will have to pay for it, so it is better to sell it. I'm not coming back anyway, no matter how much I sell it for.

The house was in a bad location, and they didn't expect how much it would fetch, so long as it could be sold.

So when Pan Zhen and Zhou Zhaodi arrived in Qu Zhitao's car, the old couple of that family were very happy and kept asking Qu Zhitao if he really bought it.

Qu Zhitao did not give an accurate reply, but said to the two of them: "Can you show me the house first?"

"Okay, okay." The male owner of the house is an old man with wrinkles on his face and dark skin. It can be seen that he has been working in farming.

He nodded nervously: "You can look anywhere in the house, you can look anywhere."

His wife seemed to be quite young. She smiled and said beside her, "Let me show you. I have tidied up my house very well. This is the vegetable garden. I haven't even finished eating the cabbage I planted." For you. This is the kitchen..."

Qu Zhitao looked at each house and saw that the house was indeed well built. The owner also liked to clean and kept everything neatly.

But Qu Zhitao didn't buy this house just to live in it.

Because it is close to the mountains and the scenery is good, Qu Zhitao remembers that there was a particularly famous tourist resort here in later generations, and the nearby land was demolished for development.

Even if it is not demolished and this place becomes a tourist attraction, there is only room for appreciation of this house if it is left standing. Compared with the current house price, the price will be as high as in the sky or on the ground. The difference is not even a little bit different.

However, even if she knew that the house would be valuable in future generations, Qu Zhitao did not increase the price. Even if the house is not sold to her, it will be sold to someone else, so Qu Zhitao doesn't feel guilty at all when buying this house.

It's just that the price was not lowered when the price was given. Just like this, the old couple was very grateful. For fear that Qu Zhitao would regret it, they hurriedly went to the place where the property rights of the house were transferred with her. They paid the money with one hand and transferred the property rights with the other. They handed over the ownership of the house on the same day.

In fact, the main reason is that Pan Zhen has bought and sold many houses, has some connections, and left the connections so that the handover was completed so quickly.

If it didn't matter, it wouldn't have been done so quickly.

But it was over within one day, Qu Zhitao was relieved, and so were the old couple. They even felt a little sorry for Qu Zhitao.

Because the house is old and the location is not good, they feel that those who buy the house are mentally ill. But in order to sell the house quickly and get the money to go to their son as soon as possible, they didn't say anything.

However, Qu Zhitao saw their guilty thoughts and said one more thing: "You don't have to feel sorry for me. I bought this house for a great use, otherwise I wouldn't buy it."

As for its use, Qu Zhitao certainly wouldn't say.

The old couple was relieved and didn't ask any more questions. They just asked if they could be given two days to pack their luggage.