CHAPTER 84

Liang Ning nodded: "It's better than at the beginning. I gave him medicine again last night. As long as he doesn't touch or make any big movements, it won't hurt."

Qu Zhitao felt relieved and said to Liang Ning: "If he recovers poorly later, Ji Lin and I will take him to the military hospital."

Liang Ning immediately waved her hands and said nonchalantly: "It's not a big problem. Don't think so much. It's just a touch. I've seen it. If something happens, I will definitely take him to the hospital first."

Although she said this, Qu Zhitao felt very sorry. Later, she and Liao Weishu gave Ruirui a lot of tonic soup. When he recovered from his injury, a lot of flesh had grown on his face.

However, Ruirui is relatively thin, so she is just a little rounder and looks cuter, not overweight.

And Liao Weishu had a new hobby, which was to pinch his face when he wasn't paying attention. Soft and smooth, especially easy to pinch.

Ruirui hid every time, but couldn't escape every time. He won't be angry when facing Shu Shu, but he will feel helpless.

Qu Zhitao still couldn't stand it and told Shu Shu not to pinch other people's faces at will, so she reluctantly agreed.

But when she agreed, she bargained with Qu Zhitao and said, "Mom, you and dad can't pinch Shu Shu's face in the future."

Qu Zhitao nodded: "Okay." As she grew older, pinching her face was no longer appropriate.

Not only did she and Liao Jilin not pinch each other, she would also stop anyone from pinching her.

As time went by, Shushu gradually adapted to life in the nursery and made many good friends.

Without Liao Weishu chattering at home, Qu Zhitao felt too deserted at first. But then she gradually got used to it, and it was really comfortable, especially when no one disturbed her while writing.

It's really easy not to look after the kids.

It happened that it had been some time since she finished writing her third book, and she had just finished the outline of the new book. After reading it to Hu Youxun and Tang, they felt that it was feasible to write, and then she started writing.

She worked very hard on the third book, "Educated Youth," so she spent a lot of time on it, and it has only been completed now.

However, the response to this book was also very good. Many readers wrote in and said that her "Educated Youth" was much better than her previous two books.

This made her happier than any other comment.

But she was really tired after writing this book, so after finishing it, she took a break for two or three months before writing the outline.

Hu Youxun and Tang Ye said that she doesn't need to be so anxious when writing articles. She can rest when she feels tired after writing, otherwise she will be repelled by writing articles.

Qu Zhitao is not short of money. The business she and Liao Shaoping do together generates dividends every year, plus Liao Jilin's allowance and royalties from her published books.

Adding up these bits and pieces, it is more than enough to support their family of three. Moreover, Liao Jilin does not need to be raised. Soldiers are provided with everything in the army, even socks.

In the entire family courtyard, Liao Weishu has the most clothes. She can wear the same summer clothes every day without repeating them all summer long.

There was no way, there was a clothes seller who loved her Shushu, and sent a lot of clothes every month. Not only Liao Weishu, but also Qu Zhitao, many of them were unworn.