CHAPTER 64

Qu Zhitao thought about it and felt that what Liao Jilin said made sense.

However, when sending the letter, Qu Zhitao still sent her newly written manuscript. The content of the letter was also based on what Liao Jilin said, sincerely requesting Hu Youxun's guidance.

A few nights later, Hu Youxun was sitting at his desk in the Teachers' Family Courtyard of Lingnan University, wearing a pair of rimless glasses and looking carefully at the letter in his hand.

While looking at it, I was still sketching on it.

A woman wearing a gray sweater, who looked to be in her sixties and had an air of age, came over and put a coat on Hu Youxun.

"What are you looking at? Be careful and don't catch a cold."

The woman's voice is gentle and slow, like a stream of water flowing through it, with a soothing effect.

Hu Youxun raised his hand and held her hand on his shoulder: "I know. Come and take a look. Although the writing is not sophisticated enough, it is full of emotion and can touch people's hearts."

The woman sat next to him, with some interest on her face, and said with a smile: "If you can catch your eye, she must have something to offer."

Hu Youxun squeezed her hand and gave her the manuscript.

When the woman saw it, her eyes lit up, and she read the manuscript in one breath. She darkened the corners of her eyes with sour eyes, and nodded: "Yes, I was fascinated by it. This junior has a very strong ability to shape the plot. He is very capable." Not everyone has the ability to resonate with readers."

Hu Youxun nodded, "When I accidentally read her article in "Story", I discovered her talent. She is very good at writing stories, and her writing skills can be honed, but her ability to tell stories can only Let's see if God will reward us with food."

The woman smiled and said: "A junior without talent will never see you cherishing your talent so much. You are still correcting her manuscript late at night. How did you meet her?"

"It's also a coincidence."

Hu Youxun briefly told his wife about his encounter with Qu Zhitao on campus, and the woman also felt that it was fate. It happens that my lover has read her books, and she happens to be his loyal reader.

"Perhaps God saw that you admire each other's works, so God allowed you to meet in college."

In terms of the story, Hu Youxun did not make too many changes for fear of damaging Qu Zhitao's writing aura. It would be a pity for him if future articles showed more ingenuity.

The changes Hu Youxun made to her were all about the writing style, as well as some of his writing experience, which would prevent Qu Zhitao from taking so many detours when writing.

When Hu Youxun was making changes, his wife also came to help with some suggestions.

Hu Youxun's wife, Qu Zhitao, would also be very surprised if she were here. Because she is a professor at Lingda University like Hu Youxun, and her attainments in literature are no worse than her husband.

The two people gave Qu Zhitao guidance. When she received the manuscript filled with annotations, Qu Zhitao became more and more surprised as she read it.

After Hu Youxun revised the manuscript, the story is still very emotional, but the writing style is even better. The essence is still there, but the entire article has been elevated to a higher level.

"The changes are so good, you really deserve to be a great writer!"

Qu Zhitao told Liao Jilin with a face full of amazement, feeling happy and joyful. She picked up the pen and said excitedly: "I feel like my thoughts are flowing now. I'm going to continue writing. Please take good care of Shushu and don't let her run over."