CHAPTER 90

Diandian's self-recovery ability is still very good. Most of the injuries on his body have healed in half a month. Only the leg injury is still there, but he can pull his hind legs and walk out on his own.

Diandian is a little female cat. Although it was Qu Zhitao who took her to see the veterinarian, the one she is closest to is Liao Weishu.

When Liao Weishu was dragging her legs to walk, it would take her to the door every day.

When Liao Weishu said goodbye to it, it would respond with "meow" twice. Squatting there obediently, Liao Weishu stroked its head twice before going to school.

It continued to squat until Liao Weishu could no longer be seen, then dragged its legs back and crawled back to its cat nest.

Sometimes it would find a sunny place in the yard to lie down and sleep. Because of its bad legs, it had lost all the energy it originally had as a kitten.

Qu Zhitao sometimes got tired of writing and sat outside under the tree with a book. Diandian would lie at her feet, and the time was quiet.

Qu Zhitao bought another recliner and placed it under a locust tree outside. When she was tired from reading and lay on it with her eyes closed to relax, Diandian lightly jumped up and slept next to her.

Qu Zhitao was sleeping and felt someone coming in. She opened her eyes and saw Liao Weishu crawling on top of her.

"After school."

Qu Zhitao raised her hand and pulled her, letting Liao Weishu climb up and lie on her.

Then Diandian nestled into Liao Weishu's arms.

Qu Zhitao patted Liao Weishu on the back, smiled and joked: "Shu Shu, you seem to have gained weight again."

Liao Weishu was really anxious: "Mom! My uncle said I have baby fat and it will disappear when I grow up."

Qu Zhitao patted her back and said, "Why are you so anxious? I didn't say you were fat. You are at the right weight now. If you get fatter, I will control your diet. You have to believe in your mother. If you don't control it, it means you are not overweight. In Did anyone at school call you fat?"

Liao Weishu raised her little fist proudly and said, "They don't dare."

"Hey, my Shushu has really become the top dog on campus."

Liao Weishu's little tail was about to be raised, and Qu Zhitao patted her again: "You can't bully your classmates in school, and you can't form cliques to isolate your classmates."

Liao Weishu asked her: "Mom, what does it mean to form cliques and isolate classmates?"

"It's just you and your good friends shouting at all the students in the class not to play with a child, that's it."

Liao Weishu nodded, said "Oh", and asked carefully: "Mom, I don't like Xiaopang. I don't play with him. Other children don't like him and don't play with him. Is this right?"

"Then did you intentionally take your classmate with you, or tell your classmate not to play with him?"

Liao Weishu shook his head: "No, it's because he always likes to tease people, and the classmates in our class don't like him."

"That's not the case. It's a problem with his own personality."

Liao Weishu was relieved, and Xiaoxiao breathed out and said, "Mom, I won't form cliques and isolate my classmates! Xiaoyue has no one to play with, so I take her to play with her."

"Well done, keep it up."

The mother and daughter were talking like this and lying lazily. Qu Zhitao didn't want to move at all.