Chapter 001 - 004

Chapter 001: Rebirth in another world

Mo Junye lay quietly on the bed at night, but he couldn't move now even if he wanted to, because his whole body was in pain at this time, and he was wrapped like a rice dumpling, leaving only his mouth and eyes exposed.

Thinking of what happened to him, Mo Junye couldn't help but sigh to himself.

In his previous life, Mr. Mo had a very good life, and he was born in the fairy world.

Moreover, his cultivation talent is also very good. He was promoted to the immortal level before he was thirty years old, but he was envied by countless people.

I think that when Mo Junye was in the fairy world, although he was less than thirty years old, he was proficient in alchemy, weapon refining, talisman painting, formations and various spells. In the world of cultivation, he was a peerless genius that everyone respected, especially him His alchemy skills are even more perfect.

The most important thing is that although Mo Junye was unlucky enough to obtain an inherited treasure book that made countless people crazy, most of his various spells were self-taught.

Mo Junye has no relatives, and he doesn't have anyone as his teacher. He doesn't know who his parents are. When he is conscious, he has a practice method in his mind, and he follows the practice method in his mind. Practice.

It was obvious that the skills that Mo Junye practiced were very advanced, allowing Mo Junye to reach the level of an immortal before he was thirty years old.

As a god-level alchemy master, Mo Junye has naturally refined many kinds of elixirs. He can even refine the god-level elixir that is said to be the most difficult to refine, the Nine-turn Nirvana Resurrection Pill.

Because Mo Junye's soul is very powerful, I am afraid that even practitioners who have reached the god level cannot compare with it.

That's why he was able to transcend cultivation and directly refine god-level elixirs.

However, Mo Junye, who had refined many types of elixirs, had never refined poison elixirs.

So, Mo Junye suddenly wanted to learn how to refine poisonous pills. He didn't know whether God was helping him or harming him. By chance, he got a poisonous pill manual.

After getting the Poison Pill Book, Mo Junye happily read the Poison Pill Book. He has a photographic memory, so after reading it once, all the things recorded in the Poison Pill Book have been forgotten. Imprinted on his mind.

After memorizing all the contents of the Poison Pill Book, Mo Junye destroyed the Poison Pill Book.

Mo Junye was very confident in his alchemy skills, so when he refined the poison elixir for the first time, he chose... the highest level and most difficult poison elixir to refine.

As a result, while refining the poison pill, his furnace exploded.

Although the erysipelas he refined has not yet taken shape, it is equivalent to a god-level elixir. The poisonous elixir juice after the furnace explosion splashed on Mo Junye's body. Considering that Mo Junye's cultivation level is not that of an immortal, And physical constitution, if you encounter the god-level poison elixir juice, you will definitely die.

Therefore, Mo Junye was really dead, or he was the one who caused his death.

Mo Jun Yeben also thought that he would disappear directly between heaven and earth, because the poisonous elixir he refined could destroy people's souls.

However, it may be that Mo Junye's life should not be terminated. After his body was dissolved by the poison pill, his soul was pulled away by a strong suction force. He was immediately unconscious and had no idea what happened next. thing.