Chapter 021 - 024

Chapter 021: Original owner’s parents

After spending a day, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan finally arrived in Huacheng, and then stepped into the Mo family again.

Mo Junye had no feelings for the Mo family at all. If he hadn't investigated the murder of the original owner, he would never have agreed to return to the Mo family.

Living in a big family, fighting for power and profit is inevitable, but he doesn't like this kind of life.

The place where Mo Junye lived was still his original place, but during the time when Mo Junye was expelled from the Mo family, no one took care of the courtyard, so it was covered with a layer of dust.

Seeing the dusty courtyard, Mo Junye didn't care and wasn't surprised.

But Xue Qingyan felt sorry for Mo Junye. After all, Mo Junye was the young master of the Mo family, but there was no one cleaning the courtyard where he lived.

At the same time, it can also be seen that Mo Junye's parents don't care about Mo Junye at all.

Xue Qingyan suddenly felt that she seemed to be a little happier than Mo Junye. At least he still had a grandfather who really loved him, even if their life was very difficult, but Mo Junye had parents and had no parents. Isn't that right? What a sadness!

"Jun Ye, I will always be with you." Xue Qingyan suddenly held Mo Junye's hand and said firmly.

Since Mo Junye's parents don't care about their son, Mo Junye, then it's up to him to care about their husband.

As if he could see what Xue Qingyan was thinking, Mo Junye smiled lightly and said nonchalantly, "I have never cared about their thoughts and attitudes, so there is no need to feel sorry for me." The original owner's life in the

Mo family was indeed It's not good, because the original person is a waste material and will definitely not be taken seriously in the Mohist family where interests are paramount.

In the memory of the original owner, Mo Junye learned that the original owner was very poor and did not have a few gold coins to spend on weekdays.

Originally, the original owner was the eldest son of the Mo family, and he should have a lot of pocket money. However, the original owner was not taken seriously in the Mo family, and coupled with the neglect of the original owner's parents, people who work in such a big family are also people who flatter the superiors and despise the inferiors. Therefore, The original owner's allowance is often deducted.

Although the original owner did not have a good life in the Mo family and had a somewhat gloomy personality, he was very stubborn. At least the original owner never gave up on cultivating Xuan Qi.

However, even if the original owner worked hard and diligently to cultivate Xuan Qi, it would be useless, because his qualifications were destroyed and he could not even inhale Xuan Qi, so how could he practice?

He is not the original owner, so the people of the Mo family are just strangers to him, so he really doesn't care about the thoughts and attitudes of the original owner's parents.

If it were the original owner, he would probably care, but he is not the original owner.

And the original owner’s soul doesn’t know where it went.

What's more, he really wants the original owner of his parents to continue to ignore the original owner, so that it will be easier for him to act in the future.

Xue Qingyan listened to Mo Junye's words and hesitated to speak. Which child in this world doesn't care about his parents' attitude towards him?

But looking at Mo Junye now, he obviously didn't want to talk more about the Mo family.