Chapter 228 - 229

Chapter 228: Unable to leave

Yue Qiaoshan had never suffered such severe physical pain. During the beating, she kept crying and crying. In the end, she was beaten half to death, covered in blood, and looked extremely miserable.

In the end, Yue Qiaoshan's cultivation was abolished by Yue Biren, and then someone sent Yue Qiaoshan down the mountain.

Zhao Manrou was worried about Yue Qiaoshan, so she also left.

After sending Yue Qiaoshan away, Yue Biren immediately took a deep breath, then turned to look at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan, with no dissatisfaction on his face, and said with a hint of probing, "I wonder if the two young masters are satisfied with the result?"

Mo Junye found it a bit funny, even if he said he was not satisfied in front of Yue Biren now, so what? Everyone has already been sent away.

"Since Master Yue has already punished that woman, I will naturally not pursue her further now. "Mo Junye said with a faint smile, he won't pursue it now, but he might not in the future.

Hearing Mo Junye's words, Yue Biren secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

"After all, this matter is caused by the fault of our Qingyun Sect. I sincerely invite the two young masters to live in Qingyun Sect for a period of time, so that our Qingyun Sect can entertain them well." "In fact, Yue Biren's real purpose is to keep Mo Junye, and Xue Qingyan is just incidental.

"No need. "Mo Junye refused directly.

Yue Biren's expression couldn't help but froze, and he was still thinking about how to keep Mo Junye. Now the situation of the four major forces of the righteous path is not good, especially their Qingyun Sect, which has lost another eighth-grade emperor. The monks in the Xuan Realm will obviously be at a disadvantage when dealing with the Devil Alliance.

Yue Biren, who was thinking about this, suddenly saw Xing Feng standing with Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan. A ray of light flashed in his eyes, and when he was about to speak, Xue Qingyan's voice rang out at this moment.

"Xing Feng, Jun Ye and I are leaving here. Do you want to come with us?" Xue Qingyan turned to look at Xing Feng and asked, blinking with some meaning. Xing Feng was startled at first

. , and then quickly understood what Xue Qingyan meant, and quickly raised a smile and said, "Okay, anyway, I have already said about the cancellation of the engagement, and I just have to go out for training, so it will be just right for me to go with you. "

When Yue Biren heard this, he frowned and said, "Feng'er, you just came back, why are you leaving so soon? Wenlan misses you so much." But I didn't know that

Xing Feng didn't even think about it after hearing Yue Biren's name for him. Goosebumps arose. In the past, Yue Biren had been calling him by his first and last name, and even called him trash. Now, suddenly, such a seemingly intimate sound came, and he was really not used to it at all. Not only was he

not Habit, even a kind of creepy feeling.

It seems that he is really not suitable for performing a father-son love drama with Yue Biren.

But as for his mother, it is really a bit troublesome.

However, at this moment, an injured Qingyun suddenly appeared The disciples of the sect hurriedly ran over. This man had many wounds on his body and his face was pale. He gasped and said, "Zhang...Zhang, it's not good, people from the Devil Alliance...the Devil Alliance suddenly appeared." At the peak of Qingyun Sect, they are attacking from the gate. "

Everyone's expressions suddenly changed, and many disciples became panicked. At this time, Yue Biren could no longer care about Mo Junye. After arranging the people in front of him, he quickly flew away.