Chapter 456 - 460

Chapter 456: Pretending to have amnesia

Di Hong glanced at Mo Junye subconsciously, but saw that Mo Junye's face seemed ugly, and he suddenly felt a little puzzled. Could it be that this terrifying beauty didn't like eating the meat of mythical beasts because Mo Junye's face was not very good

? Di Hong didn't dare to make any move for the time being.

The Demon Lord was still watching here. If he angered Mo Junye, he might be executed directly.

"Don't you like it?" Seeing that Mo Junye didn't move for a long time, Yun Canghao couldn't help but ask.

Mo Junye lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes cast a shadow on his face, and said in a slightly deep voice, "As soon as the Phoenix beast is born, it can transform into a human form. I can't eat it without any grudges like you." Get down."

When Di Hong heard this, he subconsciously turned to look at Yun Canghao, only to see Yun Canghao narrowing his eyes. Although his expression on Mo Junye did not change, he always felt a little dangerous.

Mo Junye stood up and left without even looking at Yun Canghao.

Looking at Yun Canghao's gloomy expression, Di Hong didn't dare to say anything.

After Mo Junye left Yun Canghao's sight, he walked to the bath behind the dormitory.

The water in the bath flows in and out automatically and is always warm, and the water in the pool also contains spiritual energy.

Mo Junye took off his clothes, soaked himself in the warm water, and then closed his eyes.

That day, when he regained consciousness, he found that Xue Qingyan was missing, and then he happened to find out that Yun Canghao actually wanted to seal his memory and cultivation, so he took advantage of it.

In the entire universe, there are only two people who can interfere with his space. One is the God of Chaos, and the other is Yun Canghao, the God of Law.

The God of Chaos is impossible, so there is only the God of Law Yun Canghao.

He didn't know where Yun Canghao had gotten Xue Qingyan, and because Yun Canghao had always been close to him, he didn't dare to use the power of his soul to explore it at will.

Now in Yun Canghao's eyes, he is a person who has no cultivation and has lost his memory.

Mo Junye was also afraid that Yun Canghao would kill Xue Qingyan, so he did not dare to think about this possibility. If Yun Canghao really tried to kill Xue Qingyan, then it would probably be because the soul was afraid of Mie, so he followed him Just like the self-destructed soul, there is basically no possibility of reincarnation or resurrection.

The reason why he was able to reincarnate was entirely because he destroyed his soul in front of the God of Chaos. The God of Chaos collected his soul fragments in time, and with the power of Yun Canghao's law, he was able to reincarnate.

Mo Junye is now afraid that Xue Qingyan's soul will be directly wiped out by Yun Canghao. If the body is gone, he can create a new one, but if the soul dissipates, even he cannot revive Xue Qingyan.

The more he thought about it, the more painful Mo Junye's heart became, and he became more and more irritable, and even had the urge to destroy everything.

But he still remembered that Xue Qingyan was still missing. If he really destroyed the fairy world, Xue Qingyan would probably be implicated as well.

The Yun Canghao who is beside him now is the real body, so he cannot act rashly, because now not only he has the ability to destroy the entire fairy world, but Yun Canghao also has this strength.