Chapter 298 - 299

Chapter 298: I listen to you

After saying that, Feng Yueying's raised hand suddenly burst into a ball of icy blue flames out of thin air. As soon as the flame came out, the surrounding temperature began to drop and became much colder.

This ice-blue flame is still the natal divine fire belonging to the Ice Phoenix clan. Its power is second only to the heaven and earth fire among all the flames.

Feng Yueying also used this kind of flame to fight the enemy when she was running away.

When Tang Dang saw the icy blue flame in Feng Yueying's hand, his pupils suddenly shrank, his forehead dripped with cold water, and he said with horror, "You. You are that ice phoenix beast." "

Remembering that Feng Yueying had just said that she had chased him twice, Tang Dang became more and more certain of this guess.

"If you want to cut me into pieces, I will let you die without a whole body." A trace of cruelty flashed in Feng Yueying's eyes, and with a wave of her hand, ice-blue flames instantly fell on Tang Dang's body. Tang Dang

As soon as Dang screamed, icy blue flames burned on his body. After a while, his body of flesh and blood turned into a pile of ashes.

After killing Tang Dang, Feng Yueying was teleported by Mo Junye He was taken directly to Xue Mansion in Central City.

At the same time, a news spread quickly in Central City, that is, the father-son relationship between Xue Xuanchen and Xue Qingyan was known to everyone, and Xue Xiling was Xue Ye The news of Nan's son was also deliberately spread by Xue Xuanchen.

No matter what those people might say about him, Xue Xuanchen still believed that his reputation was not as important as Xue Qingyan's identity. His home is Central City, and even the entire Heaven Realm. As the son of Xue Xuanchen, he has certain privileges.

As expected, after the news spread, it immediately aroused discussions among countless people. At the same time, it also caused a commotion in the Xue family.

Those who had tried to please Xue Xiling changed their faces one after another, and they were all mocking Xue Xiling. But

they did not dare to go too far, after all, Xue Xiling The Wuhui Xue family still loves Xue Xiling very much, but Xue Xiling's status in the Xue family has suddenly dropped a lot.

Although Xue Xuanchen's recognition of his biological son has been widely spread, Another thing that was discussed more heatedly by everyone was about what happened in the Tianling Secret Realm.

The person who was hotly discussed was naturally Mo Junye, who was also a Saint-level array master and a Saint-level alchemist. The god-level weapon refiner is enough to attract the attention of countless people, not to mention that Mo Junye also killed an ancient ferocious beast that was at the peak of the early ninth level, but no one knew the origin of Mo Junye. Although Mo Junye was in He settled in the Xue Mansion

, but apart from Xue Qingyan, even Feng Yueying didn’t know his origin.

Therefore, even if someone wanted to ask the Xue family, they couldn’t find out anything.

Moreover, Mo Jun stayed at night. Very few people know what happened in Xue Mansion, because Mo Junye rarely appears in front of people, and he has been developing poisons in his own space recently.

Therefore, in everyone's eyes, Mo Junye's origin has always been a mystery .Since

they met, the relationship between Xue Qingyan, Xue Xuanchen and Xue Tianhan has gradually become closer.

According to the current situation, everything is developing in a good direction.

Lu Tianxing died at the hands of Mo Junye Although Lu Nianchun wanted to seek revenge on Mo Junye, he now knew Mo Junye's strength. Apart from being afraid, he no longer dared to act rashly at all. At the same time,