Chapter 017 - 020

Chapter 017: Cruel and Ruthless

As night fell, after dinner, Xue Qingyan went to take a shower, while Mo Junye stood outside the house, scanning the surroundings with his spiritual consciousness, the corners of his mouth suddenly curved, and a cold light flashed in his eyes.

Wang Yan'er, who secretly ran out of the house, saw Mo Junye, a glimmer of determination suddenly flashed in her eyes, and then she walked slowly to Mo Junye, with a smile on her face that she thought was beautiful, and said softly. , "Master, do you remember the little girl?"

Mo Junye crossed his arms across his chest, glanced sideways at Wang Yan'er, and said calmly, "Who are you? Why should I remember you?"

Wang Yan'er's expression suddenly froze, but she thought of her own purpose, and then pretended not to care and said, "My name is Wang Yan'er, we met today, and you even talked to me!"

Mo Junye's slightly pursed lips showed a bit of coldness, of course he remembered what he was seeing. This woman, because this damn woman always calls Xue Qingyan ugly.

And if he remembered correctly, all he said to this woman were sarcastic words.

He could tell what this woman was thinking at a glance.

Not to mention that he already has a wife and has no plans to find anyone else. The most important thing is that he has no interest in this kind of thing.

But this damn woman said something like that to his wife today, so he can teach her a lesson and see if she dares to call his wife an ugly monster again in the future.

"Young Master, please listen to my advice. Xue Qingyan has married an abandoned son of a family whose appearance has been ruined. Everyone who has a relationship with him will be unlucky. He is really not suitable for you." Wang Yaner said with all her strength. To discredit Xue Qingyan, she also pretended to be very concerned about Mo Junye.

Mo Junye looked at Wang Yan'er with dark eyes, already not planning to let her go, why not... destroy the thing she cared about most.

When Wang Yaner saw that Mo Junye didn't speak but stared at her face, she thought that Mo Junye was fascinated by her beauty. She felt happy, so she boldly approached Mo Junye and waited for her to touch her face. After she succeeded in seducing this man, she asked him to teach that ugly Xue Qingyan a lesson for her.

Anyway, she had particularly looked down on and hated Xue Qingyan since she was a child.

The reason why Xue Qingyan is often bullied by people in the village is also due to Wang Yaner, because she often shows her dislike for Xue Qingyan in front of the men who pursue her.

In order to please Wang Yaner, those men would naturally create trouble for Xue Qingyan.

Thinking of Xue Qingyan she saw today, Wang Yaner couldn't help but feel a strong sense of jealousy in her heart. She didn't expect that ugly monster to suddenly regain her appearance. Even if she didn't want to admit it, Xue Qingyan's face was She is indeed much prettier than her.

Mo Junye's eyes were cold, and just when Wang Yan'er was about to touch his body, he kicked Wang Yan'er away.

Wang Yan'er was kicked out by Mo Junye, screamed, and fell face to the ground.

There were many sharp pebbles on the ground, and because of Mo Junye's deliberate intention, Wang Yaner's face was immediately scratched.

The bright red blood flowed from the wound on Wang Yaner's face, which frightened her and she screamed.

At this time, Wang Yan'er's face was covered in blood, and she looked very ferocious and terrifying.

In order to prevent Wang Yaner's face from recovering, Mo Junye secretly sprinkled some poisonous powder on Wang Yaner, so that even if the wounds on her face healed, they would still leave scars.