Chapter 390 - 391

Chapter 390: So good

"Protector Huang, this matter is absolutely true, and the servants have also heard that on the day the young palace master came back, the guards blinded them because they took one more look at the man named Mo." The maid's name is Xiaomi. She has been serving Huang Ruanxia for ten years. She has figured out Huang Ruanxia's temperament to some extent. She is also very clear about Huang Ruanxia's thoughts, so she continued to add insult to injury, "Everyone said privately that the man named Mo was the young palace master new male favorite, and the young palace master also loved him very much.

How does it compare with that bitch Bai Nian?" Huang Ruanxia said without changing her expression. However, the hairpin in her hand made a clicking sound and was broken by her.

"It is said that anyone who has seen Mr. Mo will be shocked. "The maid Xiaomi said.

"Shocked by heaven?" Huang Ruanxia sneered, with a sinister look in her eyes, and opened her lips and said, if you want to destroy a person, you often don't need to kill him directly, but destroy the things he values ​​most. After all, using sex as a waiter is not a long-term solution. Back then, Han Yanxi did not know life and death, and could not clearly see her status. In the end, she ended up being imprisoned. I don’t know if this Mr. Mo is the same.

Maid Xiaomi After hesitating for a moment, he decided to continue, "Protector Huang, I heard that Han Yanxi has been released. "

"Let her go?" Hearing this, Huang Ruanxia frowned and said, "Aren't the people of the Han family afraid that the Holy Palace will blame them for doing this?"

"She really came out from the forbidden area of ​​the Han family." The maid Xiaomi said.

"Forget it, a woman who has given birth to a child has no chance of being with the Young Palace Master anymore." Huang Ruanxia said with a slight smile, "Young Palace Master must not like that kind of thing."

"Of course, only Protector Huang, you are worthy of Young Palace Master." The maid Xiaomi said with a flattering smile.

"For your sweet talk, tell me everything you know about the situation." Huang Ruanxia narrowed her eyes and said in a slightly gloomy tone, "If he dare to snatch a man from me, see if I don't kill him."

So, the maid Xiaomi told what she knew about Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan Huang Ruanxia was informed of the situation.

"The surname is Xue?" Huang Ruanxia raised her eyebrows, as if remembering something, and suddenly sneered, "The adulterer of Han Yanxi back then seems to be the surnamed Xue."

"Is the Mr. Xue you mentioned related to Han Yanxi?"

After learning that Helian Jingtian and Han Yanxi had made an engagement, she thought about killing Han Yanxi all the time, but she still... Before she could take action, Han Yanxi committed suicide.

With the power of the Holy Palace in the Xuantian Realm, it was quite simple to investigate a person's whereabouts.

Because of the jealousy in his heart, after learning about Han Yan After Han Yanxi left, Huang Ruanxia volunteered herself and planned to personally lead people to capture Han Yanxi and bring her to the Holy Palace. However, she was a step late and Han Yanxi was taken away by the Han family first. However, after learning that Han Yanxi After Yan Xi

gave birth to a pair of twins, Huang Ruanxia wanted to snatch the children away. However, due to lack of manpower and the protection of the Xue family, she finally teamed up with a member of the Xue family, Li Ying Waihe, and only snatched away the children. A child.

Of course, Huang Ruanxia did not want to raise the child when she snatched it away, but wanted to kill the child.

However, what she did not expect was that the child actually had a holy-level defensive weapon on his body. When she wanted to kill the child, she was injured by the holy defensive weapon. So in anger, she destroyed the child's appearance and threw the child to an unknown place. In the space teleportation array leading to where.