Chapter 110 - 112

Chapter 110: Still not awake yet

"Go away!" Mo Junye uttered two words coldly, and then waved his hand with great impatience and shot out a stream of profound energy, which knocked Duanmu Mei away at once. Duanmu Mei's body was hit hard.

Xing Feng was shocked by this scene, but he quickly reacted and quickly followed Mo Junye in front of him. Tsk, tsk,

this classmate Mo She was really cold and ruthless. Such a delicate beauty just blocked his way and then directly hit the person.

But it was none of his business, and the other person was from Longteng Academy, and he didn't care. He would stand up for her.

Furthermore, he was also afraid of Mo Junye!

The three people who were traveling with Duanmu Mei wanted to help Duanmu Mei up, but Duanmu Mei refused with an angry look on her face.

Duanmu Mei wiped it off There was blood on the side of his mouth. Looking at the direction Mo Junye left, his beautiful face gradually became distorted, and his eyes were full of anger and viciousness. Damn stinky man, wait and see. Naturally,

Mo Junye did not treat Duanmu Mei. With this in mind, he followed the monster that led the way and walked forward. After another hour, he came to an ice cave.

Xing Feng, who followed Mo Junye into the ice cave, felt the biting coldness. After receiving the air-conditioning, Mo Junye shivered immediately.

Mo Junye followed the monster into the depths of the ice cave and saw Xue Qingyan frozen on a stone platform at a glance.

Xue Qingyan at this moment was He was unconscious, and his body was sealed by layers of ice.

Xing Feng looked at the ice cave and always felt it was a bit strange, especially the blue water star floating in the air on the stone platform in the middle of the lake. Color crystal stone.

Although Mo Junye also noticed the strange phenomenon in the ice cave, he was more worried about Xue Qingyan's condition. He hurriedly went to Xue Qingyan's side, only to see that Xue Qingyan's face was pale and sealed by the ice. There was no trace of blood.

Seeing Xue Qingyan's current appearance, Mo Junye felt so distressed that he could hardly breathe. He directly used the Red Lotus Netherworld Fire to carefully melt the ice sealing Xue Qingyan's body.

And Xing After Feng saw the flames appearing out of thin air in Mo Junye's hand, he was stunned. How could the breath of the flames resemble the legendary fire from heaven and earth?

Mo Junye didn't care about the exposure of the strange fire at all now, he just wanted to Hurry up and rescue Xue Qingyan. While melting the ice, his heart is trembling because he is afraid that what he will encounter later is just a corpse. If Xue Qingyan is really dead, with

him With the current ability, it is simply impossible to resurrect Xue Qingyan.

And because the world is different, the cultivators here cannot cultivate the Nascent Soul, so it is extremely difficult to resurrect a person with the cold that freezes Xue Qingyan's body. The ice, melted by the Red Lotus Nether Fire, soon disappeared. Mo Junye took a deep breath, and then touched Xue Qingyan's pulse. Although Xue Qingyan's body was very cold, there was still a trace of it. A very weak pulse was beating.

After feeling the weak pulse, Mo Junye breathed a sigh of relief, then circulated his profound energy, carefully protecting the meridians in Xue Qingyan's body and his heart.

" How is he?

” , I have a way to cure him, I just need your help later. "Mo Junye picked up Xue Qingyan and walked out of the ice cave.