Chapter 258 - 259

Chapter 258: Place of Exile

Mo Junye's flying sword was not very fast. He flew with Xue Qingyan for half a day before he met a few living people. Then he landed and planned to ask them about the situation here.

Those few people are all practitioners of Xuan Qi, and their cultivation levels are all in the Earth Xuan realm, and the highest level is only the eighth level.

Seeing Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan falling from the sky, those people were obviously stunned, and then looked at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan with vigilance.

Mo Junye raised his eyebrows and looked at the people in front of him. Their clothes were obviously poor, and they looked a little malnourished, and they had accumulated a lot of toxins in their bodies. However, those people were all from the earth. Why do practitioners of Xuan Qi in Xuan Realm end up in this situation?

Especially this place, why is there such a large area filled with poisonous gas.

Xue Qingyan didn't think as much as Mo Junye did. She smiled at those people and began to ask, "My Taoist companion and I came here for the first time, and we didn't know the situation here. I don't know how many people there are." Can you tell us something? However, when those people heard Xue Qingyan’s words, they looked at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan with a somewhat strange look.

Mo Junye noticed the change in their expressions, and his eyes The dark color in the depths couldn't help but be a little darker. Is there really something weird about this place?

After a while, the man with a dark complexion said, "You... don't know where this place is?" Xue Qingyan was startled, he and Mo If Jun Ye knew, would there be any need to ask them? Mo Junye squinted his eyes, suddenly took out the purple jade flute from the space, and then directly played the soul-controlling song.

Xue Qingyan didn't react at all, but subconsciously turned her head to look at Mo Junye, with a puzzled look in her eyes, as if she didn't understand why Mo Junye suddenly played the soul-controlling song.

And when Xue Qingyan turned her head to look at those people again, the expressions of those people had become obviously dull and their eyes were empty. They had obviously been controlled by Mo Junye's soul-controlling song.

After those people were controlled by Soul Song, Mo Junye stopped playing the flute and put the purple jade flute back into the space.

"Jun Ye, why did you use the soul-controlling song on them?" Xue Qingyan looked at Mo Junye and asked with some confusion. He couldn't see anything strange about those people.

"The human heart is sinister, and the most real thing is what is asked under the soul-controlling song." Mo Junye said with a faint smile. Xue

Qingyan was slightly stunned and asked, "Is there something wrong with these people?"

"We don't know this yet, but when we first come here, it's better to be cautious." Mo Junye said with a faint light flashing in his eyes, "And judging from the changes in their expressions just now, this place There are definitely quirks."

"It does seem a bit weird."

Xue Qingyan also quite agreed with Mo Junye's words. If you practice Xuan Qi here, it is equivalent to inhaling toxins. There are four people on the other side, three men and one woman,

all of whom have skin. It's darker, which is caused by toxins in the body.

Moreover, the profound energy in their bodies is not pure, and is mixed with many impurities and toxins.

From Mo Junye's perspective, although these four people currently look the same, But looking at the toxins in their bodies, they cannot accumulate overnight. It can be seen that they must have lived here for a long time.