Chapter 326 - 327

Chapter 326: No title

The sounds of fighting coming from the woods on the other side of the mountain stream were getting closer and closer, accompanied by bursts of roars of monsters.

Just in case, Mo Junye quickly took out the materials for setting up the formation, and then quickly made a holy-level anti-kill defense formation for Xue Qingyan, Feng Yueying and the others.

Then they used the formation to hide them. Han Lexi was also in the formation. At this time, only Mo Junye could see them.

Not long after the formation was set up, a loud bang was heard, which seemed to be The sound of heavy objects hitting the ground and the faint smell of blood floated in the air.

I saw a huge demonic beast lying on the ground in front of me, with multiple wounds on its body. It was a Kuva Centipede, with a level of eight, but it was already on the verge of death.

Not long after the Kuva Centipede fell, a man fell in front of the Kuva Centipede and chopped off the Kuva Centipede's head with a sword.

The headless Kuva Centipede died immediately.

The man noticed Mo Junye's presence and couldn't help but squint his eyes. Mo Junye was leaning against the big tree, seemingly closing his eyes and concentrating as if he didn't notice anyone coming.

The breeze blew, the treetops swayed, and the sound of gurgling water seemed particularly clear.

However, from where the man was standing at this time, at most he could only see Mo Junye's profile and a few strands of long hair hanging down his waist, but he could not see Mo Junye's face at all.

At this moment, there was another sound of footsteps, accompanied by the sound of sharp arrows piercing the air.

Mo Junye suddenly opened his eyes, raised his hand and waved, the sharp arrow shot towards him was immediately reflected back, and then only a woman's scream was heard.

When the man heard the woman's scream, his eyelids jumped suddenly, he rubbed his forehead with a headache, then glanced at Mo Junye sitting on the tree, and went to check the woman's injury.

"Senior Brother Bai, please help me, it hurts so much..." Situ Yilin looked at Bai Yunfei walking over and cried with grievance.

The sharp arrow she shot just now was stuck in Situ Yilin's thigh. This sharp arrow was originally shot by her, but she didn't expect that it would stick back into her body.

Bai Yunfei looked at Situ Yilin's wounds, frowned, and asked, "Why are you here?"

The other two disciples looked at each other with a guilty conscience.

Bai Yunfei is from Tianxuan Sect. The chief disciple, who studied under the master of Tianxuan Sect, has excellent cultivation talent. He has reached the ninth level of Emperor Profound Realm at the age of fifty this year. He is also highly admired and respected by Tianxuan Sect on weekdays.

Tianxuan Sect is in Xuantian Realm is a first-rate power, and its sect has hundreds of Shenxuan Realm monks, which is far beyond what the sects in Xuanling Continent can compare with. Situ

Yilin is the daughter of the head of Tianxuan Sect. On weekdays, They are extremely favored. Although the higher the cultivation level, the rarer it is to have heirs, there are always a few exceptions. "

Senior Brother Bai, don't you care about me?" Situ Yilin suddenly said with dissatisfaction, "You ask them No matter what I do, I'm already hurt. "Fortunately ,

there is no poison on your arrow, but your arrow is also specially made. If it is not handled properly, the wound may still worsen. There happens to be water over there. You go over and clean the wound first." Although Bai Yunfei He didn't want to care about this eldest lady, but she was the head's daughter, and he couldn't just leave her alone.