Chapter 364 - 365

Chapter 364: The reason is very good

Situ Yilin, who had just entered the ruins of the Gods, encountered a holy-level spiritual grass, so she ran to pick it out excitedly. Unexpectedly, the spiritual grass was guarded by an eighth-level monster, and that It's still a female monster that is hatching eggs.

Situ Yilin threatened the eighth-level monster with the monster egg, but accidentally broke the eggshell of the monster egg. Now the life of the monster egg is gradually disappearing.

Because the eggshell cracked, it meant that the little monster inside could not be born normally and might even die. This move by Xuantianmen completely angered the female monster.

The female monster summoned the male monster who was looking for food outside. Facing the two eighth-level monsters, the people of Xuantianmen simply couldn't resist them.

As soon as they came in, half of Xuantianmen's people were already dead or injured because they angered two eighth-level monsters. Those disciples were also full of complaints against Situ Yilin.

The eighth-level monster has been able to transform into a human form. The woman is holding a monster egg in her arms, her eyes are red, and her expression is sad. The man next to her has an angry look on his face, and the evil spirit emanating from his body is like substance. You can see the extent of his anger. .

Bai Yunfei hated Situ Yilin's greed and brainlessness, but now was not the time to teach Situ Yilin a lesson. The two they offended were level eight monsters, and they were destined to die no matter what.

Although they used teleportation talismans, the space of God's Ruins was also very weird, and the teleportation talismans had no effect at all.

So they had no choice but to run away desperately.

At this time, what Xue Qingyan saw was a man and a woman chasing a group of people. She was slightly startled, and then said, "The cultivation level of those two people seems to be not low.

Mo Jun squinted at night." Narrowing his eyes, he raised his lips and said, "Those are two level eight monsters.

I want all of you humans to bury my children with me." The man in the form of the monster roared angrily, and directly opened a space blockade, blocking everyone's way. .

The scope of the space blockade actually surrounded Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan.

Are we being harmed by Chi Yu again? Xue Qingyan sighed.

Judging from the current situation, it is very possible. "Mo Junye said calmly.

The others also looked at each other.

"Help me, I don't want to die yet..." When Situ Yilin saw Mo Junye, Xue Qingyan and the others, she flew towards them without thinking, her expression full of panic.

Bai Yunfei was stunned when he saw Mo Junye, but he thought there were monsters chasing him behind him, so he gritted his teeth and flew over there.

Others saw the same thing.

Husband, those humans killed our children, and they must be crushed to ashes so that I can relieve the hatred in my heart. "The woman in the form of a monster beast gritted her teeth, her beautiful face now filled with hatred.

Wait a minute, we are innocent. "When Shangguan Zheng heard this, his face suddenly turned pale, and he said quickly, "We didn't even touch your children. If you want to kill humans to avenge your children, then just kill the murderer, but don't kill us too. Forget it.

None of you humans are good anyway, and you will all die." The man gritted his teeth and raised his hand to launch an attack, as if he wanted to kill everyone at once.