Chapter 312 - 313

Chapter 312: The sky is falling

The corner of Xue Jinglong's mouth twitched slightly, he raised his hand to cover his lips and coughed lightly, and said, "I wonder what Danyue Mr. Mo just refined?"

Xue Gaoyuan and Xue Jingtian also looked at Mr. Mo with their eyes shining brightly. Ye, even Xue Wuhui's expression moved slightly.

"If you want to eat, I can give it to you now." Mo Junye smiled calmly, then turned his palm, and a few pills suddenly appeared. Floating in mid-air.

Several elders who had heard Mo Junye's words felt a burst of ecstasy in their hearts. However, the next moment they saw the elixir, their expressions suddenly changed.

Xue Xuanchen, "..."This If the pill is taken, I am afraid that the Xue family will lose three elders of the Shenxuan realm.

"This..." Xue Gaoyuan suppressed his face and blushed. It was clearly erysipelas. There was no pill that could improve his cultivation.

"I happened to refine a lot of elixirs. This elixir has a nice name, called Jueshen Dan. It is also the best holy elixir. However, because it is newly developed, the effect of the elixir is not clear. I don’t know what it is like, but some elders can give it a try if needed. "Mo Junye's eyes were gentle, his lips curled up and he smiled lightly, "You can just take it here, just so I can see if the effect of this elixir is worthy of the name Jueshen Dan." Everyone said, "...

"

Xue Qingyan blinked her eyes and stretched out her hand curiously, as if she wanted to touch the pills.

However, Mo Junye grabbed Xue Qingyan's hand and smiled helplessly, "Don't touch it, that's a poisonous elixir specifically for monks. Monks below the Daoxuan realm will die if touched. Even if you are now Even those who have cultivated to the Daoxuan realm will feel uncomfortable if they are poisoned. "

Xue Jinglong, Xue Jingtian, and Xue Gaoyuan are all about to vomit blood. Is it really okay to use poison pills to fool them so blatantly?" "

Three of them Elder, don’t you want it?” Xue Xuanchen smiled slightly at the three of them and said, “That’s a meeting gift from Jun Ye to you. You don’t know that Jun Ye is a very generous kid. "

Mo Junye was indeed generous to Xue Qingyan, and the top-quality holy-level elixirs he had received before were actually thanks to Xue Qingyan."

The corners of Xue Jinglong's eyes twitched fiercely for a few times, and then he said with a smile, "Young Master Mo is indeed very generous, but we elders don't have the nerve to accept a meeting gift from a junior, so I'd better forget it, I'm still If you have something to do, you need to leave first. You can continue chatting."

After saying that, Xue Jinglong turned around and left.

Seeing that Xue Jinglong left, Xue Jingtian and Xue Gaoyuan didn't stay much. They just found an excuse and left with them.

Seeing them all leaving, Xue Xuanchen couldn't help but sneer and said, "When the old fox faced off against the monster, it turned out that the monster was better. "

Dad, what are you talking about?" When Xue Qingyan heard Xue Xuanchen's words, she was immediately dissatisfied. How could his Jun Ye become a monster?

"I'm praising your father," Xue Xuanchen said calmly.

"Don't think that I don't know that you are jealous of Jun Ye. " Xue

Qingyan

snorted coldly. I took out the elixir and gave it to them, but they still didn’t want it. This is not my problem.”