Chapter 077 - 079

Chapter 077: Monster riot

After returning to the dormitory of the Array Court, Mo Junye told Xue Qingyan that he was going to Lindong Coast to deal with the beast tide.

It should be very dangerous to deal with the beast tide, right?" After hearing this, Xue Qingyan couldn't help but feel a little worried.

That was just a wave of low-level monsters. The highest level of monsters was only level three. For other students, it might be a bit dangerous, but for me, it might be a good opportunity to advance. "Mo Junye smiled faintly and said, "The skills I practice are somewhat special, and I can also break through in battle."

Moreover, the inner elixir of monsters can also be refined into elixirs, which are even more effective than some spiritual herbs. So he went to Lindong Coast to deal with the beast tide this time, more because he wanted the inner elixir of those monster beasts.

"Then you should be careful." Although Xue Qingyan is worried about Mo Junye, he also knows that Mo Junye has something he wants to do, so he can only try not to hold back Mo Junye. And with Mo Junye's strength, he I believe Mo Junye can protect himself.

"When I get back the inner elixirs of those monster beasts, I can refine better elixirs. By then, your and my Xuan Qi levels will be promoted faster, and our ability to protect ourselves will become stronger in the future."

Mo Junye reached out and touched Xue Qingyan's long hair, and said softly, "Your current strength is still too weak. In fact, I am very worried. Remember, before I come back, never leave Shengyue. Half a step into the academy, I'm afraid that people from the Meng family and Zhao family will take the opportunity to harm you."

"Okay, I'll listen to you, but you have to be careful about them secretly causing trouble." Xue Qingyan ordered worriedly. He didn't know how strong Mo Junye was and whether he could cope with all dangers. He could only ask Mo Junye to be as careful as possible."

"Don't worry, they can't hurt me yet." Mo Junye raised his lips proudly and said with a few gleams in his eyes.

Since he had to stay at Lindong Coast for at least half a month, Mo Junye refined a lot of elixirs to assist in cultivation, and then handed them over to Xue Qingyan's hands.

Holy Moon Academy is actually quite far away from Lindong Coast, but they used the teleportation array to get there, so they reached Lindong Coast in less than half a day.

There were three mentors who brought them to the east coast. They were all in the Tianxuan realm and were still responsible for their safety. Everyone followed the three mentors to the city wall along the coast. There were less than a thousand men in front of them. Mi is the sea area where many monsters live.

This sea area is very large and stretches as far as the eye can see. Because there has just been a beast tide, the ground below is full of dead bodies of monks and monster beasts. Even the smell of blood is wafting in the air. Some female students can't help but feel sad when they see this scene. They all turned pale, especially the pungent smell of blood, which made them almost nauseous.

Mo Junye stood on the city wall and looked at the sea in front of him, but all he saw was hazy and he could not see the situation clearly at all.

Du Dazhuang, the city lord on the east coast, saw Tie Gangzhu and hurriedly walked forward, "Teacher Tie, are your Holy Moon Academy here to support you?"

It can help deal with first-level or even second-level monsters." Tie Gangzhu said with a smile, "It's also a good time for them to come out and practice. Although training in the academy is good, actual combat experience is more important."