Chapter 260 - 261

Chapter 260: Rescue in the mountains and forests

The place where Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan were teleported was still a lush mountain forest with no one around.

Xue Qingyan slowly opened her eyes, raised her head and met Mo Junye's eyes. The darkness was so deep that it seemed to make people lose their mind inadvertently.

"We have left the Exile." Mo Junye let go of Xue Qingyan's arms, raised his lips and chuckled softly, then put away the red silk that tied him and Xue Qingyan.

Xue Qingyan came back to her senses, lowered her eyes, smiled at the corner of her mouth, and said, "This should still be the Heaven Realm." Mo Junye felt the flow of mysterious energy around him, then curved his lips and smiled lightly, "According to the richness of the mysterious energy, To this extent, this place should still be in the heavenly realm. "

Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan don't know much about the Shangtian Territory, but they still plan to find Feng Yueying first. Since they have nothing to do in the Shangtian Territory, they might as well find Feng Yueying first."

The most important thing is that if Feng Yueying's identity is exposed, it will probably be in trouble. After all, many people are interested in ancient mythical beasts.

"Will Yueying and the others also come to the Heaven Realm?" Xue Qingyan was quite confused about this.

"I can cast a spell to find out where he is now?" Mo Junye said after thinking for a while, and then asked Xue Qingyan for a drop of blood essence. This spell was the one he cast using Feng Yueying's blood essence before. After casting the spell

, Mo Junye asked Xue Qingyan to sense the general direction of Feng Yueying. Xue Qingyan did

as Mo Junye said, and sure enough, she sensed the direction of Feng Yueying. Now, they don't have to They searched aimlessly.

Judging from the contract sensor, Feng Yueying was in the east direction.

Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan were walking to the east. The mountain forest they were in now was not considered to be in the upper heaven domain. Although it is large, there are also many monsters and monsters.

Although the training environment in the Zhongtian Domain is much better than that in the Middle Heaven Territory and Lower Heaven Territory, the degree of danger will also increase with it.

Especially in the Upper Heaven Territory . The level of monsters they have cultivated to is much higher than that of the monsters in the lower and middle heavens. A

good cultivation environment is not only beneficial to human cultivators, but also to monsters. It’s

just that no matter which heaven you live in, people and Monsters and beasts all have a competitive relationship, but because the cultivation resources in the Heaven Realm are relatively abundant, power struggles in the Heaven Realm rarely occur. Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan walked in

this mountain forest for about half an hour, Suddenly, there was a sound of fighting in front, including the roar of monsters.

It was obviously a fight between human cultivators and monsters.

Mo Junye used the power of his soul to scan around and saw two men and one woman. While fighting with a monster, that monster currently had the upper hand.

Then, Mo Junye told Xue Qingyan what he saw.

Xue Qingyan thought about it and said to Mo Junye, "Jun Ye , how about we go over there and take a look? "

Mo Junye raised his eyebrows and said, "You want to rescue them?

" Ask. "

If it weren't for this, he wouldn't save people!