Chapter 324 - 325

Chapter 324: It’s your own fault

"No, no." Xue Xiling looked a little embarrassed and murmured to herself, "The person I saw was obviously not you. Originally, as soon as the matter was settled, that little bitch would be abandoned."

"Xue Xiling, you are just pretending to be noble on weekdays. I feel sick when I see you now." Tang Tianyuan held an inexplicable resentment in his heart and wanted to vent it.

He continued to speak viciously, "You are in my body." When I was in bed, I was very debauched. The name of the man you called was Mo Junye..."

As soon as these words came out, everyone in the Xue family was stunned. Xue

Qing, who originally wanted to pull Mo Junye away, Yan, after hearing this, immediately stopped and glanced at Xue Xiling with cold eyes, flashing a faint murderous intention.

Mo Junye frowned, his eyes swept over Xue Xiling and Tang Tianyuan coldly, and after a moment , her expression slightly condensed.

Xue Xiling suddenly raised her head and looked at Mo Junye again, with a hint of blood red in her eyes, her face was slightly twisted and she said, "It's all your fault, if you like me, that little bitch Can he still be arrogant in front of me?"

Hearing Xue Xiling's words, Xue Qingyan narrowed her eyes slightly, and before Mo Junye made a move, she walked directly in front of Xue Xiling and raised her hand to hit him. He slapped and kicked Xue Xiling in the chest again.

Xue Xiling rolled on the ground a few times, becoming more and more embarrassed. At this time, there was nothing but resentment in his heart.

"I have long disliked you." You want to steal a man from me, and you don’t even know what you are." Xue Qingyan punched and kicked Xue Xiling for a while before standing back to Mo Junye.

Xue Wuhui originally wanted to The only thing that stopped him was that when he saw Mo Junye's eyes and thought of his debt to Xue Qingyan, he refrained from helping Xue Xiling.

Mo Junye looked at Xue Qingyan with a strange look, which was really getting more and more... The more violent it became, but he still liked it so much. What should I do? Xue Qingyan stood next to Mo Junye and touched Mo Junye's eyes again. She suddenly felt a little unnatural. She blinked innocently and whispered, "Actually, I am still very gentle on weekdays. "

"I understand. "Mo Junye nodded to express his understanding."

Xue Qingyan said, "...."

Actually, he is really...gentle.

Xue Wuhui went to help Xue Xiling. After all, he was his grandson whom he had loved for many years. Although he had been disappointed with him, he still felt that I couldn't bear it.

At this time, Tang Tianyuan suddenly laughed and said, "Don't you want to know what happened at that time? Then I will tell you that the poison was found from Xue Xiling, and the poison was similar to an aphrodisiac. It shouldn't be up to me to tell you the purpose, right? Tang Tianyuan said, and gave Mo Junye a meaningful look.

Xue Qingyan said, "..."You have a lot of courage!

She even thought about giving his man an aphrodisiac, but she didn't know whether the aphrodisiac would have any effect on his man's invulnerable physique. Thinking like this, Xue Qingyan also turned to look at Mo Junye and asked, "Jun Ye, Do aphrodisiacs have an effect on your constitution?"

"I don't know. "Mo Junye replied calmly, he has never been given aphrodisiacs, so he really doesn't know."

But the others had different expressions after hearing Tang Tianyuan's words.