Chapter 085 - 086

Chapter 085: Almighty Husband

Although he didn't see Mo Junye, Nangong Xiang somehow knew that Mo Junye was in Xue Qingyan's dormitory, and wanted to find Mo Junye again later.

But Wang Mingxi felt a little bit clear and strange about Mo Junye's night party in Xue Qingyan's dormitory. No wonder those people couldn't find Mo Junye in the martial arts academy. It turned out that Mo Junye was staying in Xue Qingyan's dormitory.

In Xue Qingyan's dormitory, why did no one know that Mo Junye entered Xue Qingyan's dormitory? Could it be that no one had seen it all along?

Wang Mingxi couldn't figure it out and stopped worrying. As long as Mo Junye didn't do any harm. He won't pay much attention to the affairs of Holy Moon Academy.

On the other side, Xue Qingyan closed the door and sent Wang Mingxi and Nangong Xiang away. She turned around and was about to go back to continue studying the formation, but she saw that Mo Junye had already gotten up, put on his clothes and was standing in front of him.

Xue Qingyan walked over, looked at Mo Junye with bright eyes, smiled and said, "Junye, you're awake." "

Did someone come to see me just now?" Mo Junye nodded, and then asked , in fact, he had already woken up when the other party knocked on the door, but he just didn't show up.

"It's the president of our formation court and the third prince of the royal family." "Xue Qingyan replied, "But I sent them all away just now. I don't care about them. Yesterday I got a lot of demonic beasts' inner elixirs from the sea, which can be used to refine elixirs."

Mo Jun Ye chuckled and said, "These monster pills are enough for the two of us to advance to the Lingxuan realm. "

There are quite a few first-level, second-level, and third-level demon beast inner elixirs in his hands. As for the giant turtle's inner elixir, he and Xue Qingyan can't even use it due to their cultivation."

Tai Okay, after I advance to the Lingxuan realm, maybe I can try to set up a level three formation." Xue Qingyan said with a beaming face. His level of formation has vaguely reached level three, just because of his low cultivation level. , so it is not possible to set up a third-level formation.

"It seems that your formation talent is higher than I thought." Mo Junye said with a smile. He was also happy for Xue Qingyan's progress. This was also because Because of you, my formation level has improved so quickly." Xue Qingyan looked at Mo Junye, a blush flashed across her cheeks, her eyes flickered, and she whispered, "My spiritual eyes can now It's easy to see the formation eyes of the first-level formation and the second-level formation, but when looking at the third-level formation, it's still a bit blurry. I can only see a rough idea, but I can't be sure.

"Take your time. When your cultivation and formation level improve, you will naturally be able to see the formation points of more advanced formations." Mo Junye said with a faint smile. No matter what you do, there is always a process . .

Xue Qingyan nodded. He understood this truth, but one thing still made him feel depressed. He locked his eyes on Mo Junye's face and said, "Junye, I can see what others have set up." There are loopholes in the formation, but I can't see it at all in the formation you set up.

He had heard Mo Junye talk about the power of his natural spiritual eyes before, and he thought he could see through all the loopholes in formations with his spiritual eyes. Except when he was in Kongliu City, he could see the loopholes in the formations arranged by Mo Junye. Hou Mo Junye set up the formation, even if he used his spiritual eyes, he couldn't see where the formation eyes were.

Presumably Mo Junye deliberately created a loophole in the formation eye before.

"Maybe I'm more powerful. "Mo Junye boasted without blushing and his heart not beating.