Chapter 220 - 221

Chapter 220: Spreading rumors

Every disciple of the Qingyun Sect will have an identity wooden sign. Xue Qingyan and Xing Feng took out the wooden sign and showed it to the gatekeepers. They both easily entered the Qingyun Sect.

However, what the gatekeeper didn't know was that in addition to Xue Qingyan and Xing Feng, two other people also entered, but they couldn't see it.

Xia Qianchen followed Xing Feng silently all the way, but he could not speak at the moment, otherwise he would be exposed. Mo Junye naturally walked with Xue Qingyan. After entering Qingyun Sect, they followed Xia Qianchen and Xing Feng left separately.

Xue Qingyan was going to see Yang Xingming, while Xing Feng was going to see Yue Biren, the head of the Qingyun Sect.

The Qingyun Sect's residence is built on a mountain peak. The environment is beautiful and very suitable for people to live in, and the buildings also look very majestic and majestic.

After entering the Qingyun Sect, Mo Junye released his spiritual consciousness to explore the routes of the Qingyun Sect. At the same time, he also memorized those routes in his mind before withdrawing his spiritual consciousness.

Because there were many disciples passing by on the way to where Yang Xingming lived, Xue Qingyan did not dare to talk to Mo Junye. It was just because she had to deal with the Devil Alliance. At this time, there were many fewer people in Qingyun Sect, especially Many elders have been sent out, but Yang Xingming is still in Qingyun Sect.

When we came to the mountain peak where Yang Xingming lived, many people here recognized Xue Qingyan. After seeing Xue Qingyan, one of the female disciples with a mean face couldn't help but said, "Hey, I thought someone had it." The man forgot about his master, and he didn't expect to have the nerve to come back."

After hearing her words, several people standing with the female disciple also looked at Mo Junye with disdain, and sneered in their mouths, But they couldn't hide the jealousy in their eyes.

Many people want to join Yang Xingming's sect, because Yang Xingming's strength is still the strongest in Qingyun Sect except for the Supreme Elder and the leader who has Daoxuan realm cultivation.

However, Xue Qingyan came out of nowhere, but was accepted as a closed disciple by Yang Xingming. How could she not be jealous of them, who were blinded by jealousy and had long forgotten Xue Qingyan's status in Qingyun Sect, but Xue Qingyan, who was much taller than them, could recognize the female disciple who spoke with a sinister and mean face. Her name was Hu Jing, and she had often spoken ill of Xue Qingyan behind her back.

Mo Junye glanced at the female disciples with a cold gaze, and although the female disciples could not see Mo Junye, they all suddenly felt an inexplicable pressure.

Xue Qingyan just glanced at them coldly, then looked away, not intending to pay attention to them.

Hu Jing's expression changed, but she couldn't see Mo Junye, so she blamed Xue Qingyan for the discomfort just now, and said without hesitation, "What are you looking at? Am I wrong? Yue Senior sister has already said that you did not come back to the Qingyun Sect because you ran away with a man. Also, when you were in the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest, when everyone encountered danger, everyone fought hard, but you left your fellow disciples alone. An ungrateful person like you It's really eye-opening that a man has the nerve to come back. By the way, did your man abandon you so you returned to Qingyun Sect?"

Listening to Hu Jing's words, several people around her, the female disciples also agreed.

"If it were me, I would definitely be too embarrassed to come back."