Chapter 142 - 143

Chapter 142: Vicious means

Mo Junhan took Mo Junye to see Mo Yuanjie, but Mo Junye did not let Xue Qingyan go with him.

It happened that Xue Qingyan didn't want to see Mo Yuanjie, so she agreed to stay in Holy Moon Academy and continue to practice the fourth form of the Snow-Treading Traceless Sword Technique.

Mo Junhan took Mo Junye to a forest, and Mo Junye Yuan Jie had already been waiting there a little impatiently, but when he saw Mo Junye coming over, he did not vent his anger on Mo Junye. He just frowned and said, "Why did you come here so late?" "I would like

to come over and see you. " You are already pretty good, so what qualifications do you have to complain about my late arrival?" Mo Junye crossed his arms across his chest with an arrogant look on his face, and said disdainfully to Mo Yuanjie, "You guy who has no self-awareness at all, are you here? It’s quite strange that the Imperial City can still survive to this day. "

"You... you rebellious son, how dare you talk to your father like this?" Mo Yuanjie was angered by Mo Junye's words. For a moment, he completely forgot about his doubts and fears about Mo Junye's identity. There was a burst of accusations directed at Mo Junye.

"What is there that I don't dare to do?" Mo Junye looked at Mo Yuanjie with disdain, curled his lips and said coldly, "You really think you are my father, didn't Wu Lanxiang tell you, the real Mr. Mo Is Ye dead?" "

You..." Mo Yuanjie's face turned blue and white. Thinking of what Wu Lanxiang had said to him, he looked at Mo Junye standing opposite, and felt a little scared. .

"I don't intend to pretend to be with you anymore. I get annoyed when I see you. Don't come to me again in the future, otherwise Yang Dangmei will be your end." "Mo Junye curled his lips and sneered. He didn't mind telling Mo Yuanjie and Mo Junhan what he had done secretly, just to see if they still had the courage to continue to follow him."

The reason why Yang Daimei owed huge debts was not without Mo Junye's fueling. Tianlong Casino had a relationship with the royal family, so he made deals with the people of the royal family, let the people of the royal family negotiate with the people of Tianlong Casino, and then set a trap for Yang Daimei. .

Sure enough, the greedy Yang Dangmei fell into the trap and lost all the gold coins. In the end, she was forced to owe a huge debt.

Mo Junye has always been a very vindictive person. It was only after meeting Yang Daimei that he remembered that in the memory of the original owner, Yang Daimei, the so-called second mother, once pushed the original owner who was only six years old into the lake, and the original owner almost died because of this. Lost.

In addition, when the original owner was young, Yang Daimei often beat the original owner severely, so the original owner actually felt resentment towards Yang Daimei, the second mother.

Mo Junye's idea is very simple. Since he has taken over the original owner's body and survived as the original owner, then he will take revenge for the original owner on those who have hurt him one by one, as long as they are the enemies in the original owner's memory. , he will not let it go, even if the other party is a child.

Before leaving the Mo family, he killed many servants of the Mo family because those people had bullied the original owner.

Not only did Yang Daimei severely beat the young original owner, but she even almost killed the six-year-old original owner, so how could Mo Junye make things easier for her? Mo Junye did not kill

Yang Daimei, but his method of dealing with Yang Daimei was more disturbing than killing Yang Daimei. She feels bad.

Mo Junye didn't call Xue Qingyan because he had already thought of what was going to happen next. His methods were indeed vicious and he didn't want Xue Qingyan to know.