Chapter 180 - 181

Chapter 180: Contracted Strange Fire

The furious dragon, lion and red flame beast had almost no reason at all. They just kept attacking Mo Junye. There were more and more cracks in the ground and the sound was deafening.

And the monsters within a radius of 1,000 miles are all moving away from here like crazy.

The two holy-level anti-kill defense formations set up by Mo Junye are relatively far apart. Therefore, even if Mo Junye leads the dragon, lion and red flame beast to one of the anti-kill defense formations, it will not affect Xue Qingyan's area. place.

Mo Junye successfully lured the furious dragon, lion and red flame beast over, and then entered the anti-kill defense formation. He stopped moving the dragon, lion and red flame beast and didn't think too much. Seeing Mo Junye stop, Just use your maximum strength to attack Mo Junye.

The claws filled with the power of flames smacked down where Mo Junye was standing, and the dragon, lion, and red flame beast simultaneously let out a deafening roar, shaking the earth for a while.

Xue Qingyan looked at this scene, her eyes widened, and she was so nervous that she almost stopped breathing. She wanted to shout out and go to Mo Junye's side, but thinking of Mo Junye's instructions, she had to try hard to restrain herself. This emotion.

As early as when Mo Junye entered the anti-kill defense formation, the formation had already been activated. As expected, the attack of the dragon, lion and red flame beast did not fall on Mo Junye, but on the anti-kill defense formation. Above the barrier of the defensive formation.

However, with the attack of the Dragon Lion Red Flame Beast, the anti-kill defense formation shook slightly, and a tiny loophole also appeared.

Mo Junye couldn't help but frown. It seemed that the furious dragon, lion and red flame beast was stronger than he thought.

He was able to arrange a holy-level anti-kill defense formation without any loopholes, and he suddenly opened up a loophole, which shows how powerful he is.

If he hadn't had many means, he would have been beaten to death by the dragon, lion and red flame beast once he met him.

When the dragon, lion and red flame beast saw that their attack did not fall on Mo Junye, but disappeared inexplicably, they became even more angry and could not suppress it.

Xue Qingyan felt a little relieved when she saw that Mo Junye was fine. It seemed that he had to improve his formation skills quickly.

It seems that the monster beasts at the peak of the late eighth level are nothing more than this. Beasts are beasts. Even if they can transform into human form, they are not that noble. They can't even kill me, a person in the ninth level of the Saint Profound Realm. "Mo Junye squinted his eyes, raised the corners of his lips, and sarcastically said, "If I were you, I would probably be killed long ago." "

Xue Qingyan,"..."

"You lowly human being, I will cut you into pieces." "The dragon, lion, and red flame beast roared angrily, and struck at the place where Mo Junye was standing again."

Looking at the movements of the dragon, lion and red flame beast, Mo Junye raised his eyebrows. With this blow, even if the dragon, lion and red flame beast did not die, it would still have to shed a layer of its skin.

The angry dragon, lion and red flame beast did not notice Mo Junye's abnormal behavior and still attacked Mo Junye with the greatest strength.

The dragon, lion and red flame beast gave Mo Junye the impression that they had a simple mind and well-developed limbs.