Chapter 292 - 293

Chapter 292: Heading to Xue Mansion

With a bang, Xue Yenan fell directly to the ground, his whole body dripping with cold water, his face was as white as paper, and a trace of fear flashed through his eyes. How could it be possible? Why did this man in black become so powerful in just two years? Became a powerful person in the Divine Profound Realm.

Although Xue Wuhui is the current head of the Xue family, his cultivation level is only at the ninth-grade Dao Xuan realm. Facing the aura and pressure that Mo Junye is showing now, it is considered good to be able to stand firm.

However, Mo Junye was only targeting Xue Yenan. Apart from him, the rest of the people only felt a strong sense of oppression, but they were not as embarrassed as him.

Xue Qing's face was cold. She looked down at Xue Yenan who was lying on the ground unable to get up. She raised her lips and said, "I remember you. You once wanted to kill me and Jun Ye." There are many

others here. There were powerful people here. After seeing this scene, they did not leave immediately. Instead, they stayed to watch the show.

Many people who had just come out of the Tianling Secret Realm recognized Mo Junye. After all, Mo Junye was a talented person. A few days ago, he killed a ferocious beast that was at the peak of the ninth level, and it seemed to be effortless.

The most important thing is that those who can enter the secret realm of Tianling are no more than a hundred years old.

The cultivators of the Divine Profound Realm who are not yet a hundred years old have never heard of anyone with such a demonic cultivation talent except Xue Xuanchen for thousands of years.

Xue Xiling looked at Mo Junye and Xue Xiling. Qingyan bit her lip and said, "You have already taken away the Yin Yang Fruit, why are you still bullying us, the Xue family?"

Mo Junye smiled coldly, his purple eyes filled with frost-like coldness. There was also a touch of sarcasm on the cold, handsome face, and he raised his lips and said, "Don't say the word 'rob' casually, which makes me look like a robber. The Yin-Yang Fruit has never belonged to your Xue family. It's just you." With such strength that is not even as good as trash, if you want to get the Yin-Yang Fruit from under the nose of an early level nine peak ferocious beast, I think you might as well just daydream. "

Xue Xiling's face froze, then turned red. Those glances made him feel very embarrassed and angry. He subconsciously turned to look at Xue Xuanchen, but saw that Xue Xuanchen completely ignored his existence. , was looking at Xue Yenan with great interest.

"Second brother, in fact, the eldest brother is not that unreasonable, and he is not the kind of person who likes to steal people's love. If Xue Xiling is really your son, I will naturally return him to you." "Xue Xuanchen slowly squatted in front of Xue Yenan, his voice was extremely gentle, but his eyes were completely cold.

Hearing Xue Xuanchen's words, Xue Wuhui couldn't help but smile bitterly. It turned out that his son already knew the truth, so it was no wonder.

"Dad..." Xue Xiling walked into Xue Xuanchen with a pale face, her eyes filled with tears. She wanted to touch Xue Xuanchen, but was pushed away by Xue Xuanchen.

"This second brother of mine is your biological father, Xi Ling's nephew. "Xue Xuanchen stood up, looking at Xue Xiling with a cold look in his eyes, and his tone of voice also had a hint of gritted teeth.

No wonder he couldn't see any trace of Xi'er in Xue Xiling. Haha, it turned out that this person was not his and Xi'er's biological son at all.

Xue Xiling's face was pale at this time, her body was shaky, and a fishy smell surged from her throat, and then she spat out a mouthful of blood.