Chapter 188 - 189

Chapter 188: Promise yourself

When Huang Yiyi heard Xue Qingyan's words, her face twisted slightly. When she saw the little white ferret squatting at Mo Junye's feet, she blurted out, "Am I more trouble than a beast?" Xue Qing heard this, couldn't help but frowned.

Mo Junye looked at Xue Qingyan's slightly frowned eyebrows, then turned to look at Huang Yiyi, raised his lips and sneered, "Since you know that you are more troublesome than an animal, you still dare to shamelessly let me take you. Is it possible that you are here specifically to cause trouble for me?"

Huang Yiyi's face stiffened slightly when she heard Mo Junye's words, but thinking of the danger of the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest, it would be impossible for her to survive alone, so With a fierce heart, he put on an even more aggrieved look, on the verge of tears, and said, "Master, you misunderstood, I just want to repay your kindness, and I don't have anything valuable to give to you now, I can only promise to give my innocent body to the young master. "

When Xue Qingyan heard this, her eyes widened immediately. Could it be that he was the one who promised her body to him? Xue Qingyan, who was originally indifferent to Huang Yiyi, suddenly felt disgusted with Huang Yiyi when she thought that Huang Yiyi might want to seduce Mo Junye.

I wish I had never been nosy enough to save Huang Yiyi.

After Huang Yiyi finished speaking, she boldly leaned towards Mo Junye. The two lumps on her chest seemed to want to rub against Mo Junye.

Mo Junye's eyes suddenly turned cold and he kicked Huang Yiyi away who was leaning towards him.

Huang Yiyi, who was kicked away by Mo Junye, hit a big tree hard and then rolled to the ground. A mouthful of blood spat out from her mouth.

Xue Qingyan said, "..."

Mo Junye's kick to Huang Yiyi was naturally not just a simple kick. He directly destroyed Huang Yiyi's cultivation.

Huang Yiyi felt the mysterious power draining from her body. He was so angry that he suddenly felt a wave of fear. He raised his head with difficulty and looked at Mo Junye, who was standing in front of him with a cold expression, and said with horror in his eyes, "You... you are so cruel, you actually ruined my cultivation. "

So what?" Mo Jun Ye looked down at Huang Yiyi, curled his lips and sneered, "Qingyan saved you because Qingyan has a kind heart. If I were alone, I would care about your life and death." "It's strange, so your savior is actually very beautiful, but you come to tell me such nonsense. Isn't this an intentional attempt to disgust me?" Huang Yiyi's face turned blue and white, she was Mo Junye said this because of his high cultivation level and strong combat power, but who knew that the other party would treat her like this. As for

Xue Qingyan, in her opinion, without Mo Junye's protection, she would be It will be as difficult for her to survive in this forest of monsters.

Moreover, she has no fantasy and hope in her heart.

After all, she is a great beauty no matter how you say it, and she also doesn’t believe that Mo Junye will be such a great beauty to her. The beauty turned a blind eye.

Although Mo Junye had not looked at her directly before, the other party was always a man.

And how many men don't like beauties?

Unfortunately, reality slapped Huang Yiyi hard in the face.

Xue Qingyan picked up the little white ferret and without even looking at Huang Yiyi, she said to Mo Junye, "Junye, let's go. "

There is no need for him to pay attention to a person who wants to steal a man from him.

Moreover, Mo Junye's kick to Huang Yiyi made him feel relieved.