Chapter 272 - 273

Chapter 272: You are so awesome

Mo Junye opened the door, but he had no intention of letting them in immediately. He looked at the people in front of him coldly, raised his lips and said, "Do you still want to buy the elixir?"

Xue Xiling looked at Mo Junye and took a sip. He pursed his lips and said in a low tone, "Sir, I sincerely want to buy the elixir in your hand. Can't you think about it again?"

Mo Junye crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked at him coldly. Looking at Xue Xiling, she said quietly, "I've told you before, I won't sell pills. "

Xue Xiling felt a little aggrieved in her heart. Even though he was so sincere, the other party still refused to sell it. She bit her lip and said, "I really need that pill, and I also have enough black stones to pay for it. You, if you are angry with us because of what happened before, then I apologize to you and your Taoist companions on their behalf."

"Xiling, why do you need to look at his face? With the power of our Xue family, we can't deal with it. Is he alone?" Xue Yukun said disdainfully. At this time, he relied on someone to support them, so he became arrogant.

"That's right, he is clearly trying to make things difficult for you. "Xue Wenhan quickly added jealousy and glared at Mo Jun Yeyan fiercely. He still held grudges for the previous slap.

Seeing that Xue Xiling was almost begging in a low voice, but the other party remained indifferent, Xue Yenan's face immediately turned ugly, and she looked at Mo Junye with a gloomy look and said, "Do you think that our Xue family members Are people easy to bully?"

Mo Junye sneered, curled his lips and said, "What you said is funny. If I don't sell the elixir to you, does that mean I am bullying your Xue family? If the entire Xuanling Continent Everyone buys pills from me but I don't sell them. Does that mean I've bullied the entire Xuanling Continent? "

Xue Yenan was left speechless by Mo Junye."

"Sir, I... I just want to do something for dad. Can't you be beautiful as an adult?" Xue Xiling looked at Mo Junye, whose face was still cold and frosty, feeling very disappointed and said, "Dad He has always loved me, and as a son of a man, I just want to do what I can for him."

"I have never been interested in things like adult beauty. "Mo Junye said calmly.

"Xi Ling is so filial, are you indifferent?" Xue Haizhou looked at Mo Junye with disapproval, feeling that Mo Junye was very cold-hearted. "What does it have to do

with me whether he is filial or not?" Mo Junye glanced at Xue Haizhou coldly and said coolly, "I'm not his father, so it's useless for you to tell me. "

Xue Xiling lowered her head, biting her lower lip, looking aggrieved.

However, when Mo Junye saw him like this, he had the urge to kick him away. This man looked a bit similar to his Qingcheng, but why didn't he like this man?

However, Xue Yenan felt extremely distressed when she saw Xue Xiling's aggrieved look, and then said coldly to Mo Junye, "Your Excellency has insulted our Xue family members in this way, aren't you afraid that our Xue family will take revenge?" ?"

Mo Junye looked at Xue Yenan at this time as if he was looking at a retard, and said coldly, "If you think that I don't sell the elixir to you Xue family members, it will be an insult to you Xue family. Home, then it’s up to you. "

He has never been afraid of trouble.

"No, young master, you misunderstood. My second uncle didn't mean that. He just wanted to help me." "Xue Xiling is not stupid. She knows that she cannot offend a saint-level alchemist at will, so she quickly said, "Sir, I also really want to buy pills from you." "Do you really think I