Chapter 314 - 315

Chapter 314: Falling into a black hole

The seal of the space barrier was broken by Mo Junye, and all the forces in the upper heaven domain fell into a state of tension. However, no one thought that it was caused by human power. After all, it was beyond the ability of normal monks, because it was even a ninth-grade god. Something that even Xuanjing monks cannot do.

Mo Junye's daily life is still to continue to understand the power of space and slowly control it. Fortunately, the situation like before has not happened again, otherwise it would be a bit scary.

When Xue Qingyan didn't want to practice, she would go to Xue Xuanchen to learn the formation, because now he didn't want to disturb Mo Junye. During this period, the elders of the Xue family came to Mo Junye, but they were all ignored by Xue Xuanchen. Sent away.

In order to avoid accidentally involving Xue Mansion, Mo Junye would go out to other places every time he practiced the power of space.

At the same time, because the seal of the space barrier was opened, many cultivators from the Zhongtian Domain came to the Upper Heaven Domain during this period, and there were even cultivators from the Lower Heaven Domain.

Mo Junye's whole body was filled with the power of space. As long as he moved, the surrounding space would become distorted.

In order not to make any big noise, Mo Junye became more and more careful in controlling the power of space, so during this period, there was no more shocking incident.

Mo Junye squinted his eyes, raised his right hand and moved it slightly, and saw that the space in front of him was twisted like dough.

Then, Mo Junye thought again, and several black holes suddenly appeared around him. However, at this moment, someone suddenly entered the area.

Mo Junye's mind suddenly moved, but at this moment, the power of space he released suddenly became violent. At Mo Junye's feet, a huge black hole suddenly appeared out of thin air.

Mo Junye was caught off guard and fell into the black hole, and because the power of the surrounding space was too strong, he was unable to enter the space.

Mo Junye could only use his own strength to protect his body. He was very helpless in his heart. The power of this space really hit him too hard.

And I don’t know where this black hole leads. It would be terrible if it fell into other dimensions.

Fortunately, the process didn't take long. Less than a quarter of an hour after falling into the black hole, a bright light appeared in front of Mo Junye's eyes.

Mo Junye flew out of the black hole. Before he could take a good look at his surroundings, two attacks hit him at the same time.

"Be careful," one of them warned, but it was too late. He saw that the mysterious attack was about to fall on the man in black, but he saw that the man in black had already dodged the attack by turning around. The speed was so fast that he couldn't see when he moved.

The people watching were also stunned for a while. This man in black turned out to be from Holy Moon Academy out of thin air?" Mo Junye looked at the familiar environment around him, and he felt deep in his heart. He was speechless, and he actually fell from the black hole back to the Lower Heaven Realm, and it was also the Holy Moon Academy where he had stayed. Mo

Junye took another look at the young man who just reminded him, but found that he was also an acquaintance.

"You...are you not hurt?" An Le looked at Mo Junye, who looked a little worried, and couldn't help but asked worriedly.