Chapter 421 - 425

Chapter 421: Go to Lingtian Sect

"Let you go?" Mo Junye curled his lips and smiled, but his voice was unusually cold, "Dream!"

After saying that, Mo Junye kicked Liu Xu away.

Red Lotus Nether Fire received Mo Junye's order and rushed towards Liu Xu.

"Ah!" Liu Xu screamed in fright. He couldn't bear the pain coming from his body. He quickly got up and said, "Don't kill me. I'll eat the food right away." "

You" Zhao Wei looked at Mo Junye who was about to When he opened his mouth, he saw a wall of fire suddenly lying in front of him, blocking his steps.

Faced with such a strange and heart-stopping crimson flame, not even Zhao Wei dared to touch it at will.

"If you're not afraid of being wiped out, you can try to come here." Mo Junye smiled lightly, then looked at Liu Xu, raised his eyebrows and said, "Why don't you eat quickly, do you still want me to feed you? "

You can't feed him!" Xue Qingyan curled her lips and said.

"I'm joking!" Mo Junye said with a slight smile.

And under Mo Junye's gaze and the threat of the Red Lotus Nether Fire, Liu Xu picked up the chopsticks with trembling hands and put the food on the table into his mouth with a sad face. At the same time, he also felt deep resentment towards the Righteous Alliance in his heart. meaning.

If it weren't for the bounty issued by the Righteous Path Alliance, he wouldn't be tempted and wouldn't provoke these two men.

Especially the man in black wearing a mask gave him an even more terrifying feeling now.

Moreover, the people of the Righteous Alliance did not come to save him now. This shows that the Righteous Alliance, which claims to be the religion of justice, is completely unworthy of its name and is very selfish and hypocritical.

Liu Xu's heart was full of unwillingness and resentment, but he was even more reluctant to bear his own life, so he could only eat the dishes he had been given Hualingsan on.

"Honglian, watch him until he finishes all the dishes." Mo Junye ordered to Honglian Nether Fire.

After hearing this, the Red Lotus Nether Fire fluttered a few times to show that it understood, and then divided into several fire lotuses, surrounding Liu Xu's body, and one fire lotus even floated next to Liu Xu's butt.

Xue Qingyan said, "..." What kind of bad taste is this!

Mo Junye then turned to look at Zhao Wei again, took two steps forward, faced Zhao Wei, crossed his arms across his chest, raised his lips and said, "Tell me clearly what happened just now, you said that I killed the entire city lord People from the government, but what evidence do you have?"

Since it was something he had never done, he would definitely not let others be unjustly accused. It was not that he was afraid of these people, but that he did not want to take the blame for others.

"This," Zhao Wei was silent for a moment, then said again, "This matter first came from the Lingtian Sect, and there were people who saw it with their own eyes. In addition, you had a conflict with the son of the lord of Chaoxi City. , and even brutally killed people."

Not only did he die without a complete body, but his soul was also destroyed, and there was no possibility of reincarnation. Isn't it cruel?

You know, most people who use such methods to kill people are demon cultivators.

But when he looked at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan now, they didn't look like demon cultivators at all.

And judging from the fluctuations in spiritual power that Mo Junye had just taken, this person was clearly an immortal cultivator.