Chapter 236 - 237

Chapter 236: Righteous Alliance

Feng Yueying had always felt that Xue Qingyan was too soft-hearted, but now that she heard of Xue Qingyan's feat, she suddenly felt that she had underestimated Xue Qingyan. This man was really ruthless.

"Are those gangsters dead?" Mo Junye narrowed his eyes and asked in a deep voice. He didn't think there was anything wrong with what Xue Qingyan did, and he even supported it.

As for Feng Hua'an and Jiang Yufeng, as men , but suddenly felt that there seemed to be a cold feeling in the lower body. It was not easy for Lan Yueshuang and Hua Yuyan to discuss this matter.

"Those gangsters are not dead yet, they are just worse off than dead." Best Tong looked at Mo Junye, narrowed his eyes and smiled, "If you want to see them, Master, you can go to the dilapidated village outside the city, where they live." "

The news about those three people , How many more are there?" Mo Junye continued to ask, as for those gangsters, his soul power can be found, and there is no need for others to lead the way.

"They only stayed in Lingyue City for three days, and later with The people from Jianmen left together, and they seemed to be heading to the station of Jianmen." Bai Shitong said. "

Jianmen?" Mo Junye frowned, why did Qingyan get involved with the people from Jianmen again.

" Alas, now a strong man from the Divine Profound Realm has appeared in the Devil Alliance. The four major forces of the Righteous Path have now eliminated one of the Qingyun Sect. The remaining Wangui Sect, Yunduanlou and Jianmen are all in danger. It's their turn next. In fact, it's not just the three major factions, but also other sects." Wan Shitong shook his head and sighed, "So, now Wangui Sect, Yun Duan Tower and Jianmen have all united. Up, other medium-sized sects and some small sects also joined the alliance composed of the three major forces to deal with the Devil Alliance. "

What does it have to do with them?" Mo Junye asked with a frown.

"According to the information I have received so far, all three of them have joined the Righteous Alliance." Wan Shitong looked at Mo Junye and said, "Actually, it's not just them, many casual cultivators have joined the Righteous Alliance to fight against the Devil Alliance. "

Who allowed the Devil Alliance to wreak havoc everywhere during this period, putting everyone in danger and offending countless cultivators. Some cultivators also chose to join the Righteous Alliance in order to protect themselves.

"Where is the headquarters of this Righteous Alliance? ?" Mo Junye asked.

"The current Jianmen is actually the headquarters of the Righteous Alliance, because Jianmen has a holy-level protective array that can temporarily resist the attacks of powerful people in the Shenxuan realm." Wanshitong explained. "Then there are many people from Jianmen now.

People from all forces?" Feng Hua'an said.

"That's true, but there's nothing we can do about it. In just this month, more than a dozen small sects have been wiped out by people from the Devil Alliance." Wan Shitong frowned, and then said, "I It was not long ago that I learned an inside story about the Devil Alliance. Although the Devil Alliance is a force in the Zhongtian Territory, it is related to people from the Upper Heaven Territory.

Feng Yueying blinked her eyes, feeling secretly shocked that this Devil Alliance was actually related to the people from the Heaven Realm. From the moment a cultivator from the Divine Realm suddenly appeared in the Devil Alliance, Mo Junye already had some doubts about the origin of the Devil Alliance. , because it is just as difficult for people from the Zhongtian Domain to advance to the Divine Profound Realm as it is for people from the Lower Heaven Realm to advance to the Dao Profound Realm.