Chapter 071 - 073

Chapter 071: Encountered an interception

Mo Junye went to buy some more spiritual herbs before planning to return to Holy Moon Academy. When he was passing by a bamboo forest, three people suddenly appeared and blocked his way. It was obvious that they came with bad intentions.

The people blocking Mo Junye's path were three middle-aged men, all of whom were in the Earth Profound Realm. They looked at Mo Junye with murderous intent.

"Are you here to die?" Mo Junye smiled calmly. Even when facing three people with a higher level of profound energy than himself, he didn't feel the slightest bit nervous or afraid.

In the eyes of those three middle-aged men, Mo Junye was already a dead person, but in the eyes of Mo Junye, the three of them were not the same? "

Huh, they are just a small Wuxuan realm, but their tone is not small." One of them said disdainfully, "Remember, the person who killed you today is still the Meng family, one of the five major families in the imperial city.

In fact, they had been waiting for a long time, but Mo Junye had not left Holy Moon College before, so they never had the chance to make a move.

"Mengjia? What is that?" Mo Junye smiled coldly, his words full of contempt.

"You're already on the verge of death, yet you still dare to be so arrogant. It seems I can't let you die too quickly. I'm going to torture you to death slowly." "The other person's face was slightly distorted.

"Okay, stop talking nonsense to him. "The middle-aged man with a mole on his face frowned. In fact, he didn't want to take this task. After all, there was no need for him to take action against a small Wuxuan realm practitioner. In his opinion, it was simply overkill. .

Moreover, it was a bit embarrassing to dispatch three of their brothers and three cultivators of the Earth Profound Realm at once to deal with a person of the Wu Xuan Realm. However, they had to obey the orders of the family master, so even if they didn't want to , have to come to perform this task.

"I'll deal with him. "The middle-aged man who ranked second among the three brothers stepped forward and said with a malicious look on his face, "Kid, remember, the person who killed you today is your grandfather and I, Yang Er." Neither Yang Da nor

Yang San wanted to take action. means, because in their opinion, one Yang Er is enough to deal with a person in the Wu Xuan realm.

After saying that, Yang Er used his Xuan Qi to attack Mo Junye, but he did not use enough force in this blow. Therefore, even if Mo Junye is hit, he will not die because he wants to slowly torture Mo Junye until now.

Yang Er has a perverted hobby, that is, he does not like to kill people with one blow, but He likes to slowly torture them to death, so almost all the people who have died in his hands so far have died without their bodies intact. "

I'm sorry, I still have to find my Qingyan, so I have to die." The corners of Mo Junye's lips curved up in a strange arc, and he spread out his arms to summon the Red Lotus Nether Fire.

Seeing the red flames that suddenly appeared on Mo Junye's body, the three Yang brothers were stunned, but Yang Er The attack had already been sent out and it was too late to retract it.

Mo Junye's figure quickly flashed and hit Yang Er directly in the abdomen. The red lotus ghost fire instantly surrounded Yang Er, and then only Yang Er's screams could be heard. After a few breaths, Yang Er was burned to ashes by the Red Lotus Nether Fire.

Mo Junye had never doubted the attack power of the strange fire. If he hadn't practiced the Chaos Divine Art, he would not have been able to defeat the red lotus fire. Lian Youming Fire was subdued.