Chapter 310 - 311

Chapter 310: Resentment and jealousy

Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan didn't take Xue Xiling seriously. After returning to the bedroom, they saw Xue Qingyan immediately closing the door and throwing Mo Junye onto the bed.

Looking at Xue Qingyan sitting astride him, Mo Junye was obviously startled, and then he smiled and said, "Qingyan, you are really becoming more and more proactive."

Xue Qingyan snorted softly, A flash of light flashed in her eyes, and then she reached out and started to take off Mo Junye's clothes. Mo Junye's white chest was instantly exposed to the air. Then Xue Qingyan untied Mo Junye's belt, which was almost a step away. Yue hadn't seen each other yet, and she had worried him for so long. She was in a state of confusion all day long, so she had to make up for it. As for the compensation Xue Qingyan was thinking about, she naturally meant dual cultivation.

Mo Junye Seeing that Xue Qingyan was so proactive, she naturally wouldn't refuse. The two of them fucked on the bed until the next day.

There were still five days until the formation competition within the Xue family, and many people were already preparing. But Xue Qingyan is not too worried, because he does not lack cultivation resources now.

To be honest, his cultivation resources are better than those of everyone in the Xue family. Who allows him to have an all-around genius as a Taoist companion? Top-quality elixirs As well as a large number of high-end talismans and artifacts, they are almost all within easy reach for Xue Qingyan.

If Xue Qingyan wants to learn formation spells, his father is a holy-level formation master who can teach him, let alone His man is also a god-level formation master.

Nowadays, I don’t know how many people are jealous of Xue Qingyan’s good luck.

Although Xue Qingyan didn’t take the Xue family’s formation competition to heart, he still wanted to learn the formation. Very interesting.

During those days following Xue Xuanchen, Xue Qingyan also learned a lot, and Xue Xuanchen also discovered that Xue Qingyan actually had a natural spiritual eye. At that time, she almost felt regretful. Forget it.

That night, Xue Xuanchen went to beat Xue Yenan in the dark.

Even though Xue Wuhui knew that it was Xue Xuanchen who did it, he did not go to seek justice for Xue Yenan, and Xue Wuhui Xuanchen no longer listened to him at all.

However, what made Xue Wuhui feel most helpless was that although Xue Qingyan recognized Xue Xuanchen as his father and Xue Tianhan as his brother, she had no regard for other people in the Xue family, including him. Inside, Xue Qingyan is probably still a stranger in the eyes, because Xue Qingyan has never called him grandpa. In the

beautiful and quiet courtyard, Mo Junye is explaining the formation to Xue Qingyan. Xue Tianhan was also listening, and unknowingly, even Xue Xuanchen was attracted by Mo Junye's words. After one morning, not only did Xue Qingyan's formation skills improve, but even

Xue Tianhan They all benefited a lot.

Xue Tianhan is already a sixth-level formation master. Although Mo Junye only taught the fifth-level formation, it is more than enough for the sixth-level formation. It doesn’t look like Mo Junye is a formation master. The people from the Dharma Association made Xue Tianhan more and more curious about Mo Junye's origins. Under the

guidance of Mo Junye and Xue Xuanchen, Xue Qingyan's formation spells finally became effective in a short period of time. It has been promoted to level six.

Five days have passed, and the formation competition has finally arrived.

The children of the Xue family participating in the formation competition are all under thirty years old. If those over fifty or sixty years old also come to participate, then it will not be possible. Fair enough.