Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 101: Action too slow

Xue Qingyan looked at Murong An, suddenly became wary, and frowned, "What does it have to do with you?"

Murong An couldn't help but blush, and said with some shame and anger, "It's really none of my business, but oobviousl what did the alchemist do when he went to the martial arts academy? That is an embarrassment to our alchemist."

Mo Junye looked at Murong An with a faint look, and curled his lips slightly sarcastically, with a look of disdain in his eyes.

"Jun Ye's refining skills is very good, but his combat power is also very strong. , and the cultivation talent is not low, why can’t you go to the martial arts academy?” Ye Mingming went to register for the Alchemy Academy, but in the end the person responsible for recording the registration did not record Jun Ye's name, and we wasted a lot of gold coins.

Moreover, in addition to being an alchemy master, his Jun Ye is also a high-level formation master and talisman master. By the way, Jun Ye also said that he can also refine weapons. In this way, who is as capable as his husband?

Murong An was stunned, but he didn't expect that there was another reason. In other words, Mo Junye had applied for the Danyuan Academy, but he didn't show up during the assessment, so he had no choice but to apply for the Martial Arts Academy? "

Surprisingly ?" Is there such a thing?" Rong Xiaobai was also a little surprised. It turned out that Mo Junye originally wanted to go to Danyuan, but it was only by mistake that he signed up for Wuyuan.

Mo Junye looked indifferent, as if the person they were discussing was not him. In fact, for him, it didn't matter which department he stayed in, because he lived with Xue Qingyan in the dormitory of the Array Court every day. Didn't even go to class much.

"This matter is not simple!" Wang Mingxi touched his chin with his hand, squinted his eyes, and a flash of light flashed. If it was really the person who signed up, his name would definitely appear in the record book, unless someone moved it. Some tricks were used to delete the name of the applicant.

"How do you say this?

" He guessed that someone was deliberately targeting him. Although it didn't feel good to be plotted against him, the person who plotted against him didn't continue to target him, so he ignored it for the time being.

Moreover, the last time he was in the Danyuan Library, he insulted Meng Sheng on the spot. That person must have hated him deeply now, but he just didn't have the ability and didn't dare to retaliate.

"Is that annoying guy framed?" Murong An said what he thought might be the reason why you are annoying, "that annoying guy." "

When Xue Qingyan heard Murong An's name for Mo Junye, she immediately said displeasedly: "Jun Ye is much more powerful than you. He is now a third-level alchemist." "

Mo Junye glanced at Murong An indifferently. He probably had no interaction with this young man, so why did he make this young man hate him? When

Murong An heard Xue Qingyan's words, his eyes widened and he trembled. Lips said in disbelief, "He was only a second-level alchemist when he was certified in Fengxicheng. Why did he improve so quickly?" "It must be

because Jun Ye is smart!" Xue Qingyan looked at it with disdain. He glanced at Murong An and said quite proudly, "Jun Ye's third-level alchemist was certified by the Alchemist Guild in the Imperial City. However, Jun Ye is not here now, so I can't show you the third-level alchemist's badge for the time being. ."

Unknowingly, Xue Qingyan's admiration for Mo Junye has become deeper and deeper. Even if Mo Junye said that tomorrow would be the end of the world, Xue Qingyan would still believe it.