Chapter 190 - 191

Chapter 190: Ice Phoenix Transformation

Mo Junye narrowed his eyes, crossed his arms across his chest, and said in a calm and authentic voice, "The ban in the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest should have been set by at least two ninth-level monks of the Divine Profound Realm using their own blood essence and body cultivation. This ban imprisoned all monsters above level seven in the Ten Thousand Monsters. Here in the forest, they cannot leave the scope of the Forest of Ten Thousand Demons. At the same time, this restriction also has the effect of blocking the way of heaven, but this restriction only has an effect on the monsters. 

"Then the dragon-lion red flame beast we encountered before, if it is promoted to the ninth level, which is the divine realm, can it leave the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest?" Xue Qingyan asked rather curiously. It had been almost a month since he entered the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest, but he couldn't see that there was such a powerful restriction in the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest."

Unless their cultivation reaches the ninth level of the Divine Profound Realm, monsters of level seven or above will never be able to leave the Ten Thousand Demons Forest.  "Mo Junye said slowly, "Otherwise, with the cultivation level of that dragon, lion and red flame beast, it would have left the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest to harm humans long ago."

In addition, it is not impossible for those monsters to leave the Forest of Ten Thousand Monsters. Maybe one day this restriction is broken by a cultivator, and the monsters above level 7 in the Forest of Ten Thousand Monsters will naturally be able to leave the Forest of Ten Thousand Monsters. . "

"It sounds like it's a bit difficult!

" It is indeed a bit difficult to impose a restriction." Mo Junye nodded in agreement. Even he can't break this restriction now.

But the existence of this restriction is actually a good thing. If there is no such restriction, then , those monster beasts above level seven will run out, and they may even harm humans. At that time, Zhongtian Domain will also very likely cause great chaos. The

Ten Thousand Monster Forest is so big, and there are countless monsters living here. Moreover, there are many monsters above level seven, especially those at the peak of the late eighth level.

If these monsters leave the Forest of Ten Thousand Monsters, that's okay.

"You are just a human, why? Do you know about the restriction?" Bingfeng's eyes changed when he looked at Mo Junye at this time. The most important thing is that this man in black robe gave him only one feeling, and that was danger. For his own intuition

, Bingfeng is still very confident.

But its intuition came a little late. If it had known that the black-robed man was so powerful, how could it have appeared.

Although the dry-year ice lotus is precious, it can be compared with Compared with his own life, it was completely incomparable.

Xue Qingyan turned to look at Mo Junye, her eyes flickered for a moment. In fact, he was also a little curious.

"Who said that only monsters can know where this restriction is? I am." You can see it with your eyes." Mo Junye sneered at Bingfeng, then turned to look at Xue Qingyan, and said with a smile, "It is true that ordinary practitioners cannot see this restriction, but I am not your husband. Ordinary practitioners. "

Of course you are not an ordinary cultivator." Xue Qingyan nodded. How could an ordinary cultivator have Mo Junye's incredible ability

? Jun Ye smiled at Xue Qingyan, then turned to look at Bingfeng and said coldly, "I'll give you two choices, one is to die or make a contract with him. "