Chapter 242 - 243

Chapter 242: Come and hack me

"No...nothing, I'm just a little curious." Chi Baofen didn't know why, but suddenly felt a little cold on his back.

"It's nothing just to be curious. If you dare to have any evil thoughts towards him, I will definitely make you regret your life." Mo Junye looked at Chi Baofen and said with a smile. Listening to Mo Junye's words full of

emotion With these threatening words, Chi Baofen glared and couldn't help but said angrily, "I'm quite old, how can I still have any evil thoughts towards him. "

Mo Junye sneered coldly, "I didn't even say that it meant this, but you figured it out on your own. It shows that your thoughts are so dirty on weekdays." "Why are my thoughts so dirty?

" Chi Baofen glared at Mo Junye and spoke in a gnashing tone.

Damn it, although he was a bit greedy, he was not dirty at all.

Mo Junye glanced at Chi Baofen indifferently and said coolly. He said, "Everything about you looks quite dirty. "

Chi Baofen grinded his teeth and said with a slightly distorted face, "Do you know how to respect the old and love the young? "

"The seniority of a cultivator has always been determined by cultivation level. My current cultivation level is much higher than yours. You should call me senior. "Mo Junye raised his eyebrows and said in a slightly cold tone.

Chi Baofen, "..."

Xue Qingyan secretly smiled in her heart. He knew that his man would never suffer a loss verbally.

However, Mo Junye's words were not wrong. Among practitioners, , many of them are based on their seniority.

At this time, Sima Jing also came over. When he saw Zhou Feng, who was dead without his head, he couldn't help being slightly startled, and subconsciously asked, "Who killed this?" "

Mo Junye looked at Xue Qingyan, with a strange light flashing in his eyes.

Xue Qing said calmly, "Everyone in the Devil's Alliance deserves to die, right?"

No, it should be said that everyone who wants to hurt Mo Junye deserves to die.

"The people of the Devil Alliance are vicious and kill innocent people indiscriminately. They really deserve to die. However, this man, one of the four leaders of the Devil Alliance, is in the fifth-level Dao Xuan realm. Why did he die like this?" Sima Jing said in confusion. , his eyes circled around Mo Junye, Xue Qingyan and Chi Baofen, and finally landed on Mo Junye. At this time, he also had some guesses in his heart, but this matter still shocked him. He met

before By the time Mo Junye arrived, he had already learned from Ji Feilun that Mo Junye was a strong man in the Dao Xuan realm, but he didn't expect that this man could actually kill Zhou Feng, who was in the fifth level of the Dao Xuan realm. It was simply It's unbelievable.

Although Zhou Feng was injured before because of the self-destructive power of those Emperor Xuan realms, he is still a strong man of the fifth level Dao Xuan realm. How can he be

killed so easily?

But Sima Jing was also full of curiosity about Mo Junye's identity. "

He was injured and fell in front of us. I didn't like him, so I chopped off his head." As soon as these authentic

words came out, not only Sima Jing was stunned, but even Chi Baofen felt a little incredible and turned to look at Xue Qingyan. "Well done.

" Mo Junye said with a faint smile, so generously. Praise.