Chapter 384 - 385

Chapter 384: Obsessed

Now everyone in the God's Ruins is actually in the same situation. Their power cannot be used to attack others, so they can only rely on brute force to fight.

Under normal circumstances, Xue Qingyan would naturally not be so worried, but judging from the current situation, even if there were a few monks from the Divine Profound Realm on their side, they would no longer have the upper hand.

It is impossible to prevent everyone from entering the Phoenix Temple, but Xue Xuanchen and Xue Tianhan are both good at swordsmanship, and overall they are stronger than many people.

Xue Qingyan moved to guard the door of the room where Mo Junye was retreating at night.

At this time, Mo Junye still couldn't sense anything in the outside world. The seal in his body had been half unlocked, and his memory was slowly recovering.

He really couldn't be disturbed at this time.

The power originally contained in the cold pool was rapidly decreasing, forming a vortex that entered Mo Junye's body.

Due to excessive consumption, the four divine fires could no longer maintain their human form and returned to their original forms. Then they returned to Mo Junye's body and fell silent again.

The seal in Mo Junye's body is still unsealing, the purple lotus on the butterfly bone is still looming, and the purple gas comes from nowhere, just like this, it has been surrounding him, reflecting on his incomparable beauty. Her appearance is even more charming, as if she is unforgettable with just one glance.

After a while, the door to the room that was originally closed was suddenly pushed open with a loud bang.

At the same time, Mo Junye suddenly vomited blood, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and he opened a pair of deep purple eyes, which shone with a cold light, and his murderous aura seemed to be real.

Mo Junye endured the discomfort from his body and quickly came out of the cold pool. He reluctantly put on the robe that he had placed by the pool before. However, his eyes were blurry and he could not see things at all. Even his soul was deep. There were bursts of stinging pain everywhere, his whole body was cold, and his lips were as pale as paper.

At the moment when he passed out, Mo Junye really wanted to kill someone. The memory deep in his soul and the power seal in his body were almost released. However, in the end, those people failed to break in, and even made He suffered a backlash, and all the seals returned to their original appearance.

Everyone said that his luck was very good, but Mo Junye now thought that his luck was extremely bad.

But Mo Junye couldn't think about anything else because he had already lost consciousness.

The room is large enough and seems to occupy one-third of the palace. It is also very different from other rooms in the palace, because as soon as you enter this room, you can see that the walls are actually made of mountain stones, which is most eye-catching. What I focused on was the cold pool in front of me.

As soon as everyone stepped into this room, they shuddered involuntarily because it was really cold.

However, Xue Qingyan saw Mo Junye who was unconscious on the ground at a glance. She moved in front of Mo Junye with a pale face and fired a sharp sword energy with the ice mark sword in her hand. However, something surprising happened, because The power that Xue Qingyan exerted this time did not disappear again.

The people who came in were caught off guard and were hit by Xue Qingyan's sword energy. They fell back one after another and vomited blood. Half of them died under Xue Qingyan's sword energy.