Chapter 350 - 351

Chapter 350: No title

Xue Xuanchen hesitated for a long time, but finally found an opportunity to tell Han Yanxi what he had concealed. As expected, when Han Yanxi found out about it, she immediately became very dissatisfied with Xue Xuanchen and became more and more angry. I felt sorry for Xue Qingyan. Fortunately, because Mo Junye was there, nothing bad happened to her body.

"The Protector Huang you are talking about should be Huang Ruanxia from the Holy Palace. I didn't expect her heart to be so vicious." "Han Yanxi was so angry that her eyes were red, and she said bitterly.

"You are really from the Holy Palace." Mo Junye murmured softly, with a trace of evil spirit flashing deep in his eyes. "

Mom, your health is not good now. You don't have to let that kind of vicious woman affect your health." "Emotions, Jun Ye has already said, sooner or later he will seek revenge on that vicious woman." Xue Qingyan looked at Han Yanxi so angry that her body was trembling slightly, and quickly comforted her, "Qingyan, it's all because

of I..." Han Yanxi covered her face with her hands, tears falling like rain.

Xue Xuanchen stretched out his hands to hug Han Yanxi. When he saw Han Yanxi crying, he couldn't help but feel distressed. He comforted her softly, "Xi'er, This matter is not your fault. You are not the one who ruined Qingyan's appearance. " No.

" Han Yanxi shook her head, with tears still on her face. She gritted her teeth and said, "It must be because of me that Huang Ruanxia treats Qingyan so cruelly, because what Huang Ruanxia likes is Helian was shocked.

She would know Huang Ruanxia's thoughts, and Huang Ruanxia personally admitted it in front of her when she was taken back to the Han family. At that time, she could tell that Huang Ruanxia was jealous of her.

"Who is Helian Jingtian?

" Daoxuan Realm, now that so many years have passed, it is possible for his cultivation to be promoted to Shenxuan Realm. "Han Yanxi said in a deep voice.

Han Yanxi's natural spirit body can only be seen through a special method. Unfortunately, when she was a child, her physique was noticed by the palace master of the Holy Palace, so she asked her father to make arrangements for her and Helian Jingtian. If it were an ordinary person who got married, he would probably be taken back by the people of the Holy Palace to be raised, and then he would be used as a training cauldron for Helian Jingtian with no name or status.

Even though the power of the Han family is not as powerful as the Holy Palace, it is not weak, and it is also a famous existence in the Xuantian world. Therefore, the master of the Holy Palace can only get Han Yanxi over in this way.

The current head of the Han family, Han Chengwu, is Han Yanxi's biological father. After thinking about it, he felt that marrying the Holy Palace was an excellent thing. At least the Han family's status in the Xuantian world would rise a lot, so Then he agreed.

At that time, Han Chengwu agreed to this marriage without asking Han Yanxi's opinion at all, but in his opinion, Han Yanxi's opinion was really not important.

Han Chengwu was an extremely ambitious man and always wanted to expand the power of the Han family, so he thought that marrying with the Holy Palace was the best way.

It sounds like Helian Jingyao's cultivation talent is indeed very good. When I was eighteen years old, my cultivation level was not even at the Saint Profound Realm. The ECHO was in a closed state.

It doesn't matter, everything in front of you does not represent the future. We can catch up with those who are late. Sooner or later, your cultivation will surpass Helian Jingtian. He should have started practicing since he was a child, but you only started practicing Xuan when you were seventeen years old. Qi, and secondly, Xuantian Realm is a more advanced space than Xuanling Continent, and the speed of cultivation here is several times that of Xuanling Continent. "Mo Junye reached out and touched Xue Qingyan's head, with a faint smile on his lips.