Chapter 192 - 193

Chapter 192: The smoke is poisonous

Xue Qingyan, whose cultivation had been promoted to the sixth level of Yaoxuan Realm, was a little excited and went to find a few monsters to practice with. After that, almost all the monsters she encountered during the period were dealt with by Xue Qingyan, only the ones she couldn't beat. Mo Junye would be allowed to take action when the time came, and Xue Qingyan's combat experience had also improved a lot during this period.

At the same time, Mo Junye also taught the remaining few moves of Tuxue Wuhen Sword Technique to Xue Qingyan.

When Feng Yueying learned that Mo Junye was an alchemist, her attitude towards Mo Junye also changed a lot, and she went to please Mo Junye from time to time.

Whether they are human cultivators or monster beasts, they all have a need for elixirs.

However, Mo Junye was still very indifferent to Feng Yueying's attempts to please him. Later, Feng Yueying finally realized that instead of trying to please Mo Junye, he might as well try to please Xue Qingyan, because he discovered that Xue Qingyan and One sentence Mo Junye said was much more useful than hundreds of flattering words he said.

Mo Junye did not reveal Feng Yueying's little thoughts. Anyway, with him watching, and with the existence of the contract, he was not afraid that Feng Yueying would do anything to harm Xue Qingyan.

"You have been here in the Forest of Ten Thousand Demons for so long. Do you know where high-grade spiritual grass exists?" Xue Qingyan looked at Feng Yueying and asked.

"This..." Feng Yueying stretched out her hand and scratched the back of her head, her expression looking a little embarrassed, and said, "I have been practicing in the cold pool since the day I broke out of my shell. I have never been to other places, so I also I don’t know where there is high-grade spiritual grass in the Ten Thousand Demons Forest. "

Oh.

" "Mo Junye smiled nonchalantly.

Xue Qingyan nodded, and then thought of something again, and said, "I have almost used the black stone that Xing Feng gave me, and I still have to find a way to earn black stone." "

The matter of the black stone " No need to worry, I still have a lot..." Mo Junye smiled, and then told Xue Qingyan about his encounter with Chi Baofan and the auction of the eighth-level mysterious weapon. After hearing this, Xue Qingyan's

eyes They all lit up a little bit and looked at Mo Junye with surprise and admiration, "Jun Ye, you are really amazing. "

Whether it's earning gold coins in the lower heaven domain or earning mysterious stones in the middle heaven domain, Mo Junye is much better than him." Mo Junye said with a serious face, "Making you worry-free about food and clothing is what I, as your Taoist companion,

should do. "

, but I have been unable to do anything for you. Even if I earn black stones, I am still not as good as you. I seem to be really useless. "

Mo Junye reached out and touched Xue Qingyan's head, smiled lowly, and comforted, "Don't think too much, for me, your existence is the best, and if I earn black stones, you can spend them, right? Is this considered doing something for me?

"Xue Qingyan blinked, looked up at Mo Junye, and said, "Junye, I'm not stupid, what's the point of spending Xuanshi for you?"

Mo Junye put his hand on Xue Qingyan's head . , stroking down his long hair, chuckled and said, "Well, you're not stupid, it's actually my own problem, because I have too many black stones to spend, so I have to let you spend your talents for me. OK. "