Chapter 154 - 155

Chapter 154: Conflict between cities and towns

After Xue Qingyan was teleported to the Zhongtian Territory, he never thought that he would be separated from Mo Junye. When he found that he was the only one around, he was filled with panic.

After that, Xue Qingyan waited in place for several days, but Mo Junye didn't show up. Then she realized that she couldn't see Mo Junye just by waiting here.

So he chose to leave the place and look for Mo Junye while walking.

But the Middle Heaven Territory is much larger than the Lower Heaven Territory. How difficult is it to find someone in the vast sea of ​​people? On

this day, Xue Qingyan came to a quite lively market. People on the street They are all Xuanqi practitioners. Since entering this city, he has never seen ordinary people.

After arriving in the Zhongtian Territory, Xue Qingyan's cultivation level has increased a lot, and her current profound energy level has reached the fifth level of the Earth Profound Realm.

Xue Qingyan still felt very uncomfortable without Mo Jun Ye by her side.

Just as Xue Qingyan was in a daze, a male monk bumped into Xue Qingyan, and then yelled, "You brat, how can you walk? Are you blind?" Xue Qingyan came back to her senses instantly and listened

. When the male monk cursed, he couldn't help but frown, and looked at the male monk in front of him with a somewhat indifferent expression, but he was thinking about how to deal with it. Now that Mo Junye was not by his side, he had to solve these troubles by himself.

When the monk saw that Xue Qingyan was silent, he thought that the other party was frightened by him. A trace of malice flashed in his eyes, and he raised his hand to hit Xue Qingyan on the cheek.

How could Xue Qingyan let that male monk succeed? When the male monk waved his palm, she had already dodged it.

This male cultivator's profound energy level is at the sixth-grade Earth Profound Realm, which is one level higher than Xue Qingyan's cultivation level.

It's just that because Xue Qingyan's skills were almost all trained by Mo Junye, the monk's movements are destined to be faster than Xue Qingyan's.

When the male monk saw that his slap was in vain, a sinister look flashed in his eyes, and he continued to curse at Xue Qingyan, "You brat, are you looking for death?" "

You obviously bumped into me on purpose," Why are you so unreasonable?" Xue Qingyan frowned and said, it doesn't matter if the opponent's cultivation level is one level higher than his. He is not afraid that

if he backs off, wouldn't he be sorry for Mo Junye's training on him?

" Brat, do you want to deny it?" The monk glared at Xue Qingyan fiercely and said in a bad tone, "If you don't compensate me, then don't blame me for being rude to you. "

In fact, since Xue Qingyan entered this city, this male monk has been eyeing Xue Qingyan. He also saw that Xue Qingyan seemed to be easy to bully. In addition to her youth, her cultivation level would definitely not be high. Where to go, so he made a crooked idea to defraud Xue Qingyan of the mysterious stone.

Anyway, this is not the first time he has done this, and there are people behind him to support him! "

You are cheating!" Xue Qing said with a cold expression. If Mo Junye encountered this situation, What would you do? Kill him directly.

Just when Xue Qingyan was thinking about whether to kill the person directly, a man with an ordinary appearance but a strong aura came over. He stood beside the male monk, frowned, and asked, "Wang Brother, what happened?"