Chapter 160 - 161

Chapter 160: Battle Emperor Xuan Realm

Meng Qianchou waved his hand to create a protective shield, and the dense purple light like meteors was completely blocked by him, and all of them were counterattacked in Mo Junye's direction.

Mo Junye flashed and used teleportation again, quickly avoiding the counterattack.

Meng Ganchou frowned. This kid was very fast, and even he couldn't catch his whereabouts. What was going on?

But before Meng Ganqiu could think too much, he suddenly heard a sound of piercing the air, and behind him, he saw a sharp purple arrow made of energy, flying towards him at the speed of light, but After all, Meng Qianchou was also an eighth-level Emperor Xuan Realm monk, so he still dodged the attack.

The long sword originally held in Mo Junye's hand turned into a purple long bow at some point. The energy arrow just now was obviously shot by him.

Mo Jun stood in the air at night, his black robe fluttering in the wind, his long hair flying, and his eyes glowing with cold light. The original pitch black color gradually turned purple. He pursed his lips, stretched out his hand to draw the long bow, and then drew a bow. Purple sharp arrows formed out of thin air in his hands, flashing with a faint halo. Meng Ganqiu felt that he should not be entangled with a monk in the Earth Profound Realm for so long, so he raised his hand and shot Mo Junye with powerful profound energy and power again. Wherever he passed, there were waves of wind and waves.

Meng Qianchou, who was extremely confident in his attack, believed that Mo Junye would not be able to escape this time because he used space blockade on Mo Junye just before striking out.

Unexpectedly, his attack failed again, and in this space, Mo Junye's aura completely disappeared. Meng Qianqiu couldn't help being shocked. He immediately looked around, but Mo Junye was still nowhere to be seen. , his brows couldn't help but frown, how could the breath of a living person disappear out of thin air.

Just when Meng Qianchou was still wondering where Mo Junye was, a sense of crisis suddenly came from behind him. He turned around quickly and saw an energy arrow flying straight towards him. .

Meng Ganchou reacted and naturally avoided the energy arrow. He looked at Mo Junye opposite with a gloomy look.

"What a shame. "Mo Junye curled his lips, and a sneer appeared on his handsome face, but he never thought that he could kill an eighth-level Emperor Profound Realm monk with just this attack."

The reason why Meng Ganchou couldn't feel Mo Junye's aura just now was entirely because Mo Junye hid in the space before the attack hit him.

"Your cultivation is definitely more than the third level Earth Profound Realm. "Meng Qianchou's face was gloomy and his tone was affirmative.

"Then you've guessed wrong. My cultivation level is indeed at the third level Earth Profound Realm, but my combat power is relatively strong." "

Mo Junye narrowed his eyes and smiled evilly, "You said that you, a dignified eighth-level Emperor Xuan Realm monk, can't even deal with me, a third-level Earth Profound Realm monk. You might as well cut off your meridians. . "

Everyone,"..." Is it really okay to provoke a monk at the eighth level of the Emperor Profound Realm like this? Meng Ganchou was indeed so angry at Mo Junye that his face was livid and filled with rage. He even felt that he was being attacked by a man like him. The little Earth Mysterious Realm cultivator looked down upon him as an ant-like existence, which was very humiliating, so out of anger, he launched several attacks in Mo Junye's direction.

With a sneer on his lips, Mo Junye released the Red Lotus Netherworld Fire, and then took out the Yanyang Bead just obtained from He Die'er from the space and let the Red Lotus Netherworld Fire absorb it.