Chapter 360 -361

Chapter 360: Agree to the conditions

When Xue Qingyan heard Helian Jingtian's words, she was startled at first, and then her face turned angry, and even murderous intent flashed in her eyes.

However, before Xue Qingyan could speak, she heard Helian Jingtian continue, "As long as you are my piano master for three days, I will give you the Blood Ming Flower. In addition, I will help you find out what the Holy Palace Sect was back then." For those who go to Xuanling Continent, this transaction condition should not be a loss at all for you.

Helian Jingtian looked at Mo Junye with a dark look in his eyes, and his plain face made it difficult to tell what he really thought

. Jun Ye raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at Helian Jingyao's eyes with a little surprise.

Others were also very confused. It was so simple. Just

now, they all really thought about such impure things, and even thought that it was so simple. Mo Junye and Helian Jingtian will fight next, but Helian Jingtian only wants Mo Junye to be his piano player for three days. This condition is really not bad at all, and it is simply a big pie falling from the sky.

Everyone They all felt that Helian Jingtian might still be plotting something. After all, he, the young master of the Holy Palace, still lacked a piano player? The trading conditions are not that good in the world.

Helian Jingtian ignored Xue Qingyan and kept staring at Mo Junye.

Mo Junye looked indifferent, curled his lips slightly, and said, "I agree to your conditions."

Xue Qingyan was immediately startled when she heard this. She subconsciously held Mo Junye's hand and said quickly, "Jun Ye, I think he If you don't trust him, you can't promise him.

Mo Junye turned his head to look at Xue Qingyan, smiled lightly, and said, "But the Blood Ming Flower is still in his hand." Xue Qingyan

bit her lip, but her eyes were unusually firm, and she said in a deep voice, "If this price If it is to put you in danger, then I would rather not have this Blood Ming Flower, and I don't believe there is no other way to cure my mother's body.

When Mo Junye heard Xue Qingyan's words, he couldn't help but be startled, and then his heart surged. The soft color in the depths of his eyes became darker and darker, and the lip line curved into a graceful arc, which was stunning and beautiful.

Xue Xuanchen looked at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan with complicated eyes. Although he already knew that in Xue Qingyan's heart, he and Xi'er and even Tianhan combined were not as good as Mo Junye, but he was still a little unhappy. "Don't worry, it's okay." Mo Junye reached out and rubbed Xue Qingyan's head, with a gentle smile in his eyes.

But that guy obviously has evil intentions towards you," Xue Qingyan said without thinking.

Everyone, "..." Is it really okay to say it so openly?

Helian Jingtian looked at Xue Qingyan and sneered coldly, and said, "If you are worried that I will be harmful to him, then you can stay here for the past three days. Follow him. To be honest, if I really want to deal with you, I just need to send a few more Supreme Realm people to kill you. Hearing

Helian Jingyao's words, Han Chunshui and Han Chengwu felt a wave of excitement in their hearts. Horrified, they really underestimated the strength of the Holy Palace. Xue Qingyan was immediately speechless, but what should he say? Because Helian Jingtian's attitude towards Mo Junye made him feel very uneasy. Mo Junye gently shook his hand. Holding Xue Qingyan's hand, she raised her eyes to Helian Jingtian and said softly, "What do you want me to do?" Helian Jingtian looked at Mo Junye and said, "You just need to come to me before dawn."