Chapter 182 - 183

Chapter 182: It’s too late to meet

Listening to the conversation between Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan, the expressions of Wu Xiren, Meng Qianchou, Yin Gong and Mei Gongde were all terrifyingly gloomy. They looked at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan as if they wanted to swallow them alive. Same as them.

Xue Qingyan involuntarily shrank towards Mo Junye. The looks in the eyes of those four people seemed a bit scary. Mo Junye sneered coldly. He looked at the four people opposite him with eyes full of disgust, raised his lips and said, "You look ugly." In fact, it's not your fault, but if you look like this and still come out to scare people, then it's your fault. "

"You are the ones who are right and wrong. Xue Qingyan nodded in agreement, glanced at Mo Junye, and looked at the eyes of the people opposite with obvious disgust.

Xue Qingyan naturally knew the role of the anti-kill defense formation, and also thought that Mo Junye actually wanted to anger the four people outside and make them attack the formation.

This way you can trick them.

The formation mage who designed this anti-kill defense formation is simply a genius!

"Actually, it doesn't matter if you are wrong. If you admit your mistakes and admit them, you are not hopeless." "Mo Junye smiled faintly and said, "Why don't you just menopause your veins? This is a more sincere attitude in admitting your mistake, although you are still sorry for the air that has been wasted by you over the years. "

The four people standing outside the formation were so angry at Mo Junye's words that their faces turned red and blue, and they were all on the verge of exploding.

Among them, Meng Qianchou, who had the worst temper, couldn't help but attack Mo Junye, and said in a gloomy tone, "You brat, I will torture you to death today." "

He suddenly didn't want to kill Mo Junye with one blow, because he wanted to slowly torture Mo Junye to death. Only in this way could his anger be fully vented."

Wu Xiren frowned, feeling that something was wrong, but Meng Qianchou had already taken action, and it was impossible to call him back.

Yin Gong and Mei Gongde also felt this way, so they held back their anger and did not immediately attack.

Because Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan just stood here without moving, which was really weird.

Only Meng Qianchou, who was completely angered by Mo Junye, didn't think so much.

Meng Qianchou's attack landed on the barrier of the anti-kill defense formation, and naturally there was no response.

Seeing this scene, the other three people knew where Mo Junye was relying on. No wonder the other party stood there without moving and dared to provoke them. It turned out to be because he was protected by the formation. When the three saw this, their expressions changed. It became more and more gloomy.

"Old Immortal, I am standing here. It depends on whether you have the ability to kill me." "The corners of Mo Junye's lips curled up in a sarcastic arc, and his purple eyes showed a bit of coldness.

Because Wu Xiren's attack just now caused Mo Junye to allocate his strength to resist the poisonous flames when he was contracting to burn the sky, so the time was lengthened again.

However, the Burning Sky Poison Flame is more difficult to contract than the Red Lotus Nether Fire. Mo Junye has already expected this, and after he completes the contract with the Burning Sky Poison Flame, his profound energy cultivation will inevitably be improved even more. , there is no need to worry about the four people outside the formation.