Chapter 280 - 281

Chapter 280: Go to the theater

"He is my and Xi'er's child, how could I abandon him?" Xue Xuanchen retorted quickly, still looking at Xue Qingyan nervously.

"Can you please stop speaking in a loud voice? What if Jun Ye is scared?"Xue Qingyan frowned.

Mo Junye said, "..." Actually, he is not scared that easily.

Xue Xuanchen, "..." What should I do if he is a little upset?

Feng Yueying laughed twice in her heart. The master really underestimated the great master. There is probably nothing in this world that can scare the great master.

"In that case, tell me, what happened back then?" Mo Junye continued to ask calmly.

All he wanted to do was to find out who had hurt Xue Qingyan back then, and then take revenge. .

Xue Xuanchen sighed secretly, and then slowly told what happened that year, but he was completely unclear about Xue Qingyan’s loss, because during that time, he had just fallen from the clouds to the bottom of the valley. He had no time to care about other things.

Moreover, when the children were just born, he didn't have time to see them before he met someone from the Hanyanxi family.

Even the protective holy-level mysterious weapon was his The father put it on his two children, so he was really not a qualified father.

Especially when facing Xue Qingyan, he felt that he was even less qualified to be a father.

Xue Qingyan listened to Xue Xuanchen’s statement After that, his mood suddenly became a little complicated. From this point of view, he was really the son of this man. Feng

Yueying sat on a clean stone, holding her cheeks with her hands. He also sighed deeply at Xue Qingyan's experience.

Jun Ye cleared his thoughts, turned to look at Xue Xuanchen, and muttered, "After you leave the Tianling Secret Realm, you go back and ask your father what other strange and suspicious things happened back then. After all, your child was born before After that, he will still take care of you on your behalf. "

So, that Xue Xiling is not your child anymore?" Xue Qingyan asked, looking at Xue Xuanchen.

Xue Xuanchen hesitated for a moment before replying, "I'm not sure at the moment, but among Tianhan and Ling'er, there must be one child who is not my child." "

How confused! " "Xue Qingyan couldn't help but rolled her eyes. What should I do if he doesn't want to recognize this father at all?"

"I am indeed confused. "Xue Xuanchen smiled bitterly.

"Knowing that you are so confused that you can't even recognize your son, you are still hopeless." Xue Qingyan reached out and patted Xue Xuanchen on the shoulder and said. Xue Xuanchen, "..."

This Something seems a little wrong!

"You are also quite pathetic. You have helped raise a son for twenty years in vain. "Feng Yueying looked at Xue Xuanchen with pity.

Xue Xuanchen sighed secretly in his heart, his head was also in chaos now.

In fact, he had a vague feeling that Xue Xiling was not his son, but he was afraid that he was wrong, so he was not sure. After all, these were just his own guesses at the moment.

Feng Yueying looked at Mo Junye and suddenly said in surprise, "Master, if he is the master's biological father, then didn't you just beat your father-in-law?" Xue Xuanchen was stunned, but Mo Junye's next

words , but it made him angry and unable to vent.

"Father-in-law?" Mo Junye glanced sideways at Xue Xuanchen, folded his arms in front of his chest, and raised the corners of his lips into a smile that was not a smile, and said Qingyan hadn't yet Do you recognize him as your father?