Chapter 388 - 389

Chapter 388: Cultivation recovery

Because of the posture, no matter from the perspective of Xue Qingyan or Helian Jingtian, it looks like a man is pressing on Mo Junye, about to do that indescribable thing to Mo Junye. Anyway, it is extremely It's ambiguous.

Xue Qingyan followed Helian Jingyao, but he didn't expect to see this scene. Not to mention how ugly his face was, but he still had some sense. Because Mo Junye was also there, he didn't take it out immediately. Weapon attack.

When Mo Junye saw Xue Qingyan, his originally cold expression immediately froze. He pushed away the man who was almost pressing on him, pulled up the torn off clothes, and then stood up.

Xue Qingyan walked towards Mo Junye, her eyes slightly reddened, and she threw herself into Mo Junye's arms without caring about anyone else, stretched out her arms and hugged Mo Junye tightly, and whispered, "Junye, I miss you so much."

Mo Junye sighed secretly in his heart. He didn't expect that Xue Qingyan would look at his embarrassed look, but fortunately Xue Qingyan didn't seem to be entangled in this aspect. , feeling Xue Qingyan's slightly trembling body, he immediately raised his hand and gently patted Xue Qingyan's back, comforting him, "I miss you too, how have you been these days?"

"It's not good at all. Without you by my side, I don't feel good at all." Xue Qingyan said in a dull voice.

On the day he was teleported to the ruins of God, after Helian Jingtian took Mo Junye away, he almost went crazy. Fortunately, Xue Xuanchen and Feng Yueying stopped him, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous.

Listening to Xue Qingyan's words, Mo Junye couldn't help but feel full of guilt in his heart. He lowered his eyes and said softly, "I'm sorry."

Xue Qingyan raised her head and looked at Mo Junye's face, which was still as good-looking as ever. It was mesmerizing. He pursed hid lips and said, I know this matter is not your fault. All the faults are on those people. What's wrong? What was wrong was...

a sword glow with a faint blue light flashed past, and the Ice Mark Sword appeared out of thin air at some point in Xue Qingyan's hands. The target of his attack was standing beside them. The man with blood-red eyes.

The man did not expect that Xue Qingyan would suddenly attack him while talking to Mo Junye. He was actually injured unexpectedly, and then moved away from Xue Qingyan and Mo Junye.

"Your cultivation has been promoted to the fifth level of the Divine Profound Realm?" Mo Junye was also secretly shocked by the speed of Xue Qingyan's cultivation advancement.

"Yes."

Previously, he almost went crazy, but he also got a blessing in disguise. His cultivation level was promoted to three levels in a row. Now, his cultivation level has reached the fifth level of Divine Profound Realm.

The cultivation level of the fifth-level Divine Profound Realm is considered to be a strong one in the Xuantian Realm, and Xue Qingyan's fighting power is also very strong. Even if she is up against the seventh-level Divine Profound Realm, she is unlikely to lose.

"Qingyan, now you are even more powerful than me." Mo Junye looked at Xue Qingyan and said with deep meaning.

"Now that I have the ability, I will definitely protect you. " Xue Qingyan held Mo Junye's hand and said firmly, with a cold look in her eyes.

When Mo Junye heard this, he couldn't help laughing and said, "Okay, now you will protect me."

"Wait for me, I will kill that lecherous person." Xue Qingyan stood in front of Mo Junye In front of him, a long sword was pointed at the man wearing a ferocious mask, his face as cold as ice.