Chapter 132 - 133

Chapter 132: Weaving Dreams

Mo Junye took the written medicine list to Zhang Xiude. When Zhang Xiude saw what was written on the medicine list, his expression became a little subtle.

"Mr. Mo, are you sure these things can really cure my body?" Zhang Xiude looked at the things written on the medicine list and couldn't help but be a little suspicious. The things written on the medicine list except some spiritual herbs. , which is the essence and blood of monsters.

In fact, what made Zhang Xiude change his face was the blood essence and blood of the monster beasts, because the medicine list stated that the required blood essence and blood of the monster beasts were a fourth-level monster named Acacia viper and a species called Spotted Poison. Level five monster.

Although the acacia snake is only a fourth-level monster and its combat power is not very strong, it always exudes a scent that can make people lose their mind and make their body feel like they have been hit by an aphrodisiac. Moreover, those who are infected do not have sex with others. If so, the body will remain hot and uncomfortable. If it is not vented within three days, it will definitely die violently. Needless to say, the effect of its essence and blood is naturally used to aphrodisiac.

The Spotted Poison is not only powerful in combat, comparable to ordinary six-level early-stage monsters. The most important thing is that the Spotted Poison contains highly toxic substances. Even a slight touch of the Spotted Poison's feathers can kill people. Even monks in the Holy Mysterious Realm would choose to take a detour when they see a monster like the Spotted Poison in a dead place.

Zhang Xiude sighed slightly in his heart, not to mention these, there are several kinds of spiritual herbs written on the medicine list, which are extremely difficult to find, either in extremely cold places or extremely hot places, and there are several kinds It is highly toxic.

"Believe it or not, your life is yours and it has nothing to do with me." "Mo Junye said calmly, not caring at all about Zhang Xiude's suspicion. After all, even if he looked at the items on the medicine list, he would probably doubt whether the other party was playing tricks on him.

"Of course I believe Mr. Mo will not joke with me about this kind of thing." Zhang Xiude took a deep breath, then looked at Mo Junye and said with a smile, "I'm just looking for what's on the medicine list. Then I will have to trouble Mr. Mo to treat me. "

Although some of the items on the medicine list are rare, they are not impossible to find. And if nothing else happens, sending a few more people and time should be enough.

It was more difficult to obtain the essence and blood of acacia snakes and spotted poisonous poisonous snakes, but he could do these himself.

The influence of the scent of the sex snake and the poisonous poison on the Emperor Xuan Realm monks should be greatly reduced. Since you believe me, then why did you talk about those nonsense before?" Mo Junye glanced lazily at Zhang Xiude, Then he left

Zhang Xiude, "..." He seemed to be despised.

Mo Yuanjie, Wu Lanxiang and Yang Daimei temporarily lived in the imperial city. Fortunately, when they left Huacheng, they brought all their belongings with them. Otherwise, they might not even be able to afford to stay in an inn in the Imperial City. After all, the cost of the Imperial City is really too high. But

even so, the inn where Mo Yuanjie, Wu Lanxiang and Yang Daimei currently live is in the Imperial City. The level was also the worst because he didn't have many gold coins left and was afraid that he would not have the money to go back, so Mo Yuanjie thought of saving as much as he could, so the three of them only wanted two guest rooms.